Welcome wagon

Daniel7:14

Hello one and all. I am Daniel7:14 and I reside in the great state of Ohio. I have difficulty being reserved at times, that may be due to the prophet who said, "...it is like fire shut up in my bones." It is good to come to "consider" all things in Christ. I hope that I may be an asset to all those on the other end.

I was raised in a Christian home, completed my military stint, , married, raised children and attempt to be directed by the Holy Spirit (but THAT is still a work in progress).

I am excited to begin this journey.

Bless

Dan

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Warm welcomes, I hope you have still got your combat gear :eek: even camoflage is useful on TOL. What's the first job of an infantry man?

Christian Liberty

Shhh, don't tell Meshak.

Hi dan.

I didn't want to start another military debate in this thread, nor do I want to attack our newcoming member, but ultimately, its true.

Don't worry, I won't tell meshak. Although her views on the military are not her real problem. I actually mostly agree with her on that, although on the one hand I go further and say that aggression is immoral even for non-Christians, and on the other hand I say that defensive violence is not immoral even for a Christian.

Its her rejection of Christ's divinity and Salvation conditioned on His works rather than her obedience that is the real problem.

Christian Liberty

Yeah, because obviously you deserve to die if you dare live in a country that doesn't immediately surrender to aggressors:rolleyes:

You're a pathetic excuse for a conservative or a Christian, Nick.