We need to pray

MarkA

I wish you would have put something more topic specific in the title of the thread.

it would have been nice to hear some of our resident Muslims weigh in on this.

lifeisgood

I wish you would have put something more topic specific in the title of the thread.

it would have been nice to hear some of our resident Muslims weigh in on this.

You probably right, but when I saw it the first time, all I could think about was to pray for all these people who are in these nations where the 'religion of peace' :nono: rule.

I have not been able to take the picture out of my mind and still the only thing I can come up with is 'pray'. Pray for God's illumination in these nations. My heart ache. There are tears coming out of my eyes right now. What a horrible thing to do to another human being.

And the government here in the USA even SOME churches keep on saying that these people are 'peaceful.'

MarkA

You probably right, but when I saw it the first time, all I could think about was to pray for all these people who are in these nations where the 'religion of peace' :nono: rule.

I have not been able to take the picture out of my mind and still the only thing I can come up with is 'pray'. Pray for God's illumination in these nations. My heart ache. There are tears coming out of my eyes right now. What a horrible thing to do to another human being.

And the government here in the USA even SOME churches keep on saying that these people are 'peaceful.'

the U.S. government and many of it's people have served Mammoth for quite some time now.

Turning a blind eye to the atrocities in Saudi Arabia for decades while touting the fight for freedom for the tyranny that was in Iraq.

these images are nothing new to me I have been getting them for decades now from offshore news media that is largely suppressed in the U.S.

WizardofOz

the U.S. government and many of it's people have served Mammoth for quite some time now.

*Serving Mammoth*

Spoiler
Steppe_mammoth_size.jpg

:p

MarkA

good one,

I hope he know I meant mammon, easy to get those two confused. :)

in turn they could have been serving Mothra!

Mothra_vs_godzilla_a1_jp-600x350.jpg