ECT We know that God does not hear sinners ...

glorydaz

That is what you need to do.

I'm not the one who claimed Herod came to be baptized by John the Baptist. You did. And when you were proven wrong, your PRIDE wouldn't allow you to admit it and change your mind about that FACT. You won't admit it because you are still under the law for righteousness, and you think admitting you were wrong would be admitting you'd sinned.

Being delivered from the law has advantages you have no inkling of. You would no longer be in bondage to the law. You would no longer have to lie when you're wrong. You would no longer have to be ruled by your pride.

God's Truth

Of course people want God's Truth, but all you offer is God's UNTRUTH.

Be careful. You were banned once for claiming your words were God's words. That's what is commonly known as a God complex, I believe.

I said I am speaking what the scriptures say.

You are falsely accusing me.

You should fear God. How's things going for you outside this site?

God's Truth

I'm not the one who claimed Herod came to be baptized by John the Baptist. You did. And when you were proven wrong, your PRIDE wouldn't allow you to admit it and change your mind about that FACT. You won't admit it because you are still under the law for righteousness, and you think admitting you were wrong would be admitting you'd sinned.

Being delivered from the law has advantages you have no inkling of. You would no longer be in bondage to the law. You would no longer have to lie when you're wrong. You would no longer have to be ruled by your pride.

You have not proven anything you claim against me. All you have are accusations.

God's Truth

Just listen to this evil If one lies, how is it one does not have to admit they are wrong if they are under Christ's law?

glorydaz

I said I am speaking what the scriptures say.

No, you speak what your carnal understanding of scripture is.

You are falsely accusing me.

So far, I've only accused you of being too proud to admit you were wrong when you claimed Herod came to John the Baptist to be baptized.

You should fear God. How's things going for you outside this site?

I have no reason to fear God BECAUSE I have been delivered from the condemnation of the law.

The reason you still fear God is because you have not accepted His free gift and are trying to earn life through your own efforts. I wish I could help you, but your foolish pride is keeping you afar off.

God's Truth

I have been falsely accused here.

Herod did come to John to listen to him about baptism.

John did tell everyone they had to repent of their sins when they asked what they must do.

When John told Herod he was sinning by being married to his brother's wife; and when John told Herod of all his other sins, Herod added to his sin by sending John to prison.

Anyone that really cares about God's Truth will look it up for themselves and not believe those who merely deny and slander.

God's Truth

So far, I've only accused you of being too proud to admit you were wrong when you claimed Herod came to John the Baptist to be baptized.

I have no reason to fear God BECAUSE I have been delivered from the condemnation of the law.

The reason you still fear God is because you have not accepted His free gift and are trying to earn life through your own efforts. I wish I could help you, but your foolish pride is keeping you afar off.

Those who do wrong should fear---THAT is the WORD of God.

You say do not fear. Who would say that?

How are things going for you?

God's Truth

The free gift is that Jesus' blood washes those who repent of their sins.

Where do you get you can sin and not have to confess?

Where do you get the good news is that no one has to obey God anymore?

glorydaz

I have been falsely accused here.

Herod did come to John to listen to him about baptism.

If it's a false accusation you should be able to prove it.

All you have to do is provide a verse that shows where Herod came to John to be baptized (as you first claimed) or that he came to John to listen to him about baptism.

Prove it or admit that you are too proud to admit it. It's one or the other....unless you can provide a verse, of course. :chew:

God's Truth

If it's a false accusation you should be able to prove it.

All you have to do is provide a verse that shows where Herod came to John to be baptized (as you first claimed) or that he came to John to listen to him about baptism.

Prove it or admit that you are too proud to admit it. It's one or the other....unless you can provide a verse, of course. :chew:

I already proved it. Go and find my post and study it.

God's Truth

There are some here that want you to not see the scriptures. They want you to believe John went to the home of Herod.

The Bible says people came out to John.

The scriptures plainly say John told people to repent of their sins when they ASKED HIM what they must do.

The scriptures plainly say John told Herod what his sins were.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are some here that want you to not see the scriptures. They want you to believe John went to the home of Herod, the one the Jews appointed king of the Jews.

The Bible says people came out to John.

The scriptures plainly say John told people to repent of their sins when they ASKED HIM what they must do.

The scriptures plainly say John told Herod what his sins were.
You are as an ensnared person who cannot see what is said, and cannot hear what is said.