ECT water baptism

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did Jesus say to be baptized of water YES OR NO.!!??

Obey Jesus Christ

Of course He did. When did He say baptize to be saved knowing that John 3:5 means born of woman, physical birth and of the spirit, spiritual birth.

COGTHW

Born of a woman.? Man you so confused and lost man 3 'Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.'

4 'Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?'
5 'Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.'

6 'That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.'

7 'Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.' Where do it say to be born of woman.? Where.?? Where.?

Obey Jesus Christ

COGTHW

So when the people in the NT was getting baptized, were they baptized by birth of a woman or of water.?

Obey Jesus Christ

COGTHW

Of course He did. When did He say baptize to be saved knowing that John 3:5 means born of woman, physical birth and of the spirit, spiritual birth.

Show us in the Scriptures, where the people were baptized by birth of a woman. We need Scriptures.

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So when the people in the NT was getting baptized, were they baptized by birth of a woman or of water.?

Obey Jesus Christ

That is a pretty stupid question and proves that you have no command of the meaning of the scriptures. To be born again one must be physically and spiritually born.

COGTHW

You dodged the question again, I don't speak I'm going to let the Scriptures cut your false doctrine to shreds. 13 'Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.'

14 'But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?'

15 'And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.' John 3 ; you so blind man if baptized of water mean to be of woman birth, why was Jesus baptized of John A MAN.!!!! OUT OF WATER.!!!!

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You dodged the question again, I don't speak I'm going to let the Scriptures cut your false doctrine to shreds. 13 'Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.'

14 'But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?'

15 'And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.' John 3 ; you so blind man if baptized of water mean to be of woman birth, why was Jesus baptized of John A MAN.!!!! OUT OF WATER.!!!!

Obey Jesus Christ

Chill out man. Just because you do not understand doesn't mean you need to get all bent out of shape. Bet you believe you need to be saved too, right?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Been saved for thirty nine years, how about you?

Ephesians 4:4-6King James Version (KJV)

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

One baptism, which is it; water or of the Holy Spirit?

COGTHW

You not saved you been walking in sin for 39 years. If you saved what are you saved from.? ; Scriptures say you need two baptisms water AND......AND Spirit.
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. John 3:5 . You are not saved.

Obey Jesus Christ

COGTHW

You can't tell me the name of the Lord the name of the faith or the one baptism he was talking about.

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You not saved you been walking in sin for 39 years. If you saved what are you saved from.? ; Scriptures say you need two baptisms water AND......AND Spirit.
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. John 3:5 . You are not saved.

Obey Jesus Christ
I have followed the simple plan of scripture.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

COGTHW

see you don't even know what Ephesians 4:5 is talking about. You skip to John 3:16 have you obeyed John 3:5
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. ; have you obeyed Acts 2:38 'Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.' ; if you haven't you are not saved. You have an other doctrine contrary to Jesus and the Apostles of Him.

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
see you don't even know what Ephesians 4:5 is talking about. You skip to John 3:16 have you obeyed John 3:5
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. ; have you obeyed Acts 2:38 'Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.' ; if you haven't you are not saved. You have an other doctrine contrary to Jesus and the Apostles of Him.

Obey Jesus Christ

Yes I do;
One Lord-Jesus Christ.
One faith-the Christian faith
One baptism-by the Spirit

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Acts 2:38 is part of Peter's sermon on the day of Pentecost. It was written to Jews for Jews. You need to pay more attention to Romans through Philemon which were writtn to gentile believers and todays church.

dodge

Acts 2:38 is part of Peter's sermon on the day of Pentecost. It was written to Jews for Jews. You need to pay more attention to Romans through Philemon which were writtn to gentile believers and todays church.

Show from scripture where any of the 7 I AM'S that Jesus taught about Himself are not for the BOC...Hint you cannot because much of what Jesus taught is for the BOC.