Was Jesus a man of color .

God's Truth

The Holy Spirit is like the mortar that holds the living stones of the temple together,

What? That is a strange analogy that I do not accept. I do not see what you say as being from the scriptures.

without Christ as our cornerstone and the Spirit within our hearts the temple would collapse.
What? The temple could collapse? We are the temple when we are saved and when Jesus---THE HOLY SPIRIT lives in our heart.

There are many scriptures that tell us that Jesus is the Spirit.

Those born of God are living sacrifices GT, just as Jesus was.
Here you go again comparing Jesus to you. Jesus is God come in the flesh. Jesus isn't just some man who did right. Jesus CAME FROM HEAVEN and is God. HIS BLOOD washes away the sins of the world. Your blood does not.

Only we aren't pure like him because he never sinned, we do and we need his blood which is his life within our hearts

His blood SHED on the CROSS washes away our sins. Jesus was RAISED for our justification.

to cleanse us daily by the power of the Spirit, circumcising our hearts helping us to die to self will as we live by the will of God.
We die to the sins of the world and we raise from the dead to live a life to please the Lord.
And I agree very much with you regarding obedience, if we don't obey God then he won't bless us with his Spirit, those with true faith live by the will of God. And Jesus says that they are those who enter into the kingdom of heaven. All the apostles, including Paul obeyed Jesus from the beginning, dropping everything when he said follow me, and that's what our hearts should be like, we should be ready to let anything in this world go to follow Jesus, this world is just full of corruption and once we know the truth, then building up in it isn't right before God.

Well, those who are rich money-wise in this world are not sinners just for having money.

No one has to be homeless and without any money to be a Christian.

Paul lets the people know that he is not coming to take any possessions from them. He shows us that parents are to save up for their children.

2 Corinthians 12:14 Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children.
We don't need the world when we have the living God and if we have true faith, then we should be willing to lay our lives down for others as Jesus did, and live by the will of God with the hope that Christ through us can save as many as possible from the world.

You don't even believe the scriptures about Jesus' death was needed. How do you think you should teach about obedience?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What? That is a strange analogy that I do not accept. I do not see what you say as being from the scriptures.

What? The temple could collapse? We are the temple when we are saved and when Jesus---THE HOLY SPIRIT lives in our heart.

Here you go again comparing Jesus to you. Jesus is God come in the flesh. Jesus isn't just some man who did right. Jesus CAME FROM HEAVEN and is God. HIS BLOOD washes away the sins of the world. Your blood does not.

His blood SHED on the CROSS washes away our sins. Jesus was RAISED for our justification.

We die to the sins of the world and we raise from the dead to live a life to please the Lord.

Well, those who are rich money-wise in this world are not sinners just for having money.

Paul lets the people know that he is not coming to take any possessions from them. He shows us that parents are to save up for their children.

2 Corinthians 12:14 Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children.

You don't even believe the scriptures about Jesus' death was needed. How do you think you should teach about obedience?

I think you are missing her point.

she is the most faithful Christian in this site, IMO.

God's Truth

I think you are missing her point.

she is the most faithful Christian in this site, IMO.

I know why you say that. But you are wrong. I do not miss her point; and, I can debate her and anyone here about God. They debate me and I don't mind. Please don't try to shut this site down.

God's Truth

I would like to take this post to say that Meshak does not believe Jesus is God, and Marhig does not either. So Meshak will take the side of someone who believes more as she does. We are here to discuss and debate. We are here to prove our beliefs with scripture. No one should try to stop another from doing so; as long as we post without abuse. I don't want to hear Meshak say who is more faithful. I don't want to hear how someone is more FAITHFUL by another making a biased opinion.

genuineoriginal

It is a fair question. Are Jews white. Black people are black , Hispanics are brown , Asian are yellow and white people are white, so you have to belong to one of the four , basically. Bi-racial not included . So what do Jews consider themselves ?

poster.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I would like to take this post to say that Meshak does not believe Jesus is God, and Marhig does not either. So Meshak will take the side of someone who believes more as she does. We are here to discuss and debate. We are here to prove our beliefs with scripture. No one should try to stop another from doing so; as long as we post without abuse. I don't want to hear Meshak say who is more faithful. I don't want to hear how someone is more FAITHFUL by another making a biased opinion.

sigh.

I said she is faithful one because her fruit is showing clearly all over the board even though she is one of very minority and she does not succumb into insult, belittleintg and all kinds of attacks. she loves her enemy.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit which is our conduct how we treat each other.

Our theology is meaningless if we don't bear godly fruit.

We all can learn from her how to conduct ourselves.

peace and blessings.

God's Truth

sigh.

I said she is faithful one because her fruit is showing clearly all over the board even though she is one of very minority and she does not succumb into insult, belittleintg and all kinds of attacks. she loves her enemy.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit which is our conduct how we treat each other.

Our theology is meaningless if we don't bear godly fruit.

We all can learn from her how to conduct ourselves.

peace and blessings.

The problem is with you sighing is that you want to find something wrong with me but you cannot.

God's Truth

Ok, I am sorry I offended you so much.

peace.

You should not jump on me saying things like I don't understand marhig. I understand people here who discuss with me. I am not abusive, so I know that you just want to say something against me because she does not believe Jesus is God. That is not good when you do that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You should not jump on me saying things like I don't understand marhig. I understand people here who discuss with me. I am not abusive, so I know that you just want to say something against me because she does not believe Jesus is God. That is not good when you do that.

I just wanted you to stop being so argumentative to everyone because we were becoming friends.

I don't argue everything you say or Marhig or other like minded Christians. I don't agree with everything that Marhig claims either.

It is not good witness to talk down on someone just because we don't agree. Being a good witness is our first priority.

Do you agree that Marhig is showing fruit of spirit?

That's the most important thing in witnessing to the world.

I respect Marhig so much because most of us are so immature comparing to her.

Is she your friend?

If she is, you should agree with me about her and praise God for her faithfulness.

There are too many bickering going on in this site. We should avoid all cost to avoid it.

I am trying to change my behavior too because I am not so gentle either. Our argumentativeness is immature behavior.

Marhig does not agree with you but her tone is not so argumentative. She never is to anyone.

God's Truth

I just wanted you to stop being so argumentative to everyone because we were becoming friends.

I don't argue everything you say or Marhig or other like minded Christians. I don't agree with everything that Marhig claims either.

It is not good witness to talk down on someone just because we don't agree. Being a good witness is our first priority.

Do you agree that Marhig is showing fruit of spirit?

That's the most important thing in witnessing to the world.

I respect Marhig so much because most of us are so immature comparing to her.

Is she your friend?

If she is, you should agree with me about her and praise God for her faithfulness.

There are too many bickering going on in this site. We should avoid all cost to avoid it.

I am trying to change my behavior too because I am not so gentle either. Our argumentativeness is immature behavior.

Marhig does not agree with you but her tone is not so argumentative. She never is to anyone.

How about you just stop falsely judging me? I have done nothing against marhig but try to get her to see the truth about Jesus having to be killed.

Now why do you interfere with her learning that truth? Why don't you tell her too that she should believe it?

I am faithful and you don't have to put me down to build her up. You are the only one talking someone down.

Don't tell me I am argumentative as if it is wrong. We are ALL here to argue.

Marhig is not showing good fruit when she is given scripture about Jesus saying he must suffer and be killed. Jesus called Peter Satan when Peter would not accept Jesus being killed.

Now don't interfere when truth is being taught to someone. If you don't agree with what I say, then debate too about why you don't believe what I said about the scripture; BUT DON'T keep talking about me personally. I am not the topic and you are falsely judging.

marhig

How about you just stop falsely judging me? I have done nothing against marhig but try to get her to see the truth about Jesus having to be killed.

Now why do you interfere with her learning that truth? Why don't you tell her too that she should believe it?

I am faithful and you don't have to put me down to build her up. You are the only one talking someone down.

Don't tell me I am argumentative as if it is wrong. We are ALL here to argue.

Marhig is not showing good fruit when she is given scripture about Jesus saying he must suffer and be killed. Jesus called Peter Satan when Peter would not accept Jesus being killed.

Now don't interfere when truth is being taught to someone. If you don't agree with what I say, then debate too about why you don't believe what I said about the scripture; BUT DON'T keep talking about me personally. I am not the topic and you are falsely judging.
Can I just stop you there please :) I've never ever said Jesus didn't have to go what he went through, I've said over and over the Jesus had to bare his cross and that includes whatsoever Satan did to him, including him being killed, I've never once said that he didn't have to go through all that. What I'm saying is him dying naturally doesn't save us.

Please stop changing what I'm saying. I keep saying this over and over, but you're not hearing me, and then you change what I say, Peter said this shouldn't happen to you Lord, Peter thought he we helping, but he wasn't, and Jesus knew Satan was using Peter at that moment to try to tempt him. Jesus had to bare his cross and suffer it, bare everything set before him and endure to the end and overcome. Which he did. But we are saved by his life, by following him when we hear the word of God and through him we are saved by the grace of God through faith. Paul clearly says this and he says the we are reconciled by the word of God, by the ministry of reconciliation, Jesus was saving people through their faith before he died on the cross.

GT I don't have to believe as you do, we have freewill, I know that God didn't need a human sacrifice to be slaughtered to save us and he certainly didn't need to come from heaven to be murdered to save us from his own wrath, that makes no sense whatsoever. I don't agree with you on this, you can't force me to believe as you do, we have freewill and I know, in my heart, what I believe is the truth. If you don't agree with me then ok.

God's Truth

Can I just stop you there please :) I've never ever said Jesus didn't have to go what he went through, I've said over and over the Jesus had to bare his cross and that includes whatsoever Satan did to him, including him being killed, I've never once said that he didn't have to go through all that. What I'm saying is him dying naturally doesn't save us.

Please stop changing what I'm saying. I keep saying this over and over, but you're not hearing me, and then you change what I say, Peter said this shouldn't happen to you Lord, Peter thought he we helping, but he wasn't, and Jesus knew Satan was using Peter at that moment to try to tempt him. Jesus had to bare his cross and suffer it, bare everything set before him and endure to the end and overcome. Which he did. But we are saved by his life, by following him when we hear the word of God and through him we are saved by the grace of God through faith. Paul clearly says this and he says the we are reconciled by the word of God, by the ministry of reconciliation, Jesus was saving people through their faith before he died on the cross.

GT I don't have to believe as you do, we have freewill, I know that God didn't need a human sacrifice to be slaughtered to save us and he certainly didn't need to come from heaven to be murdered to save us from his own wrath, that makes no sense whatsoever. I don't agree with you on this, you can't force me to believe as you do, we have freewill and I know, in my heart, what I believe is the truth. If you don't agree with me then ok.

I am not going to read this because you have proven to be dishonest before saying you didn't say something when you did. That has happened at least three times now that I know of.

You said Jesus didn't have to be killed, and other such error.

Now move on because I am not going to go on speaking to a dishonest person about how they didn't say something when you did.

marhig

Can't you see what I mean by the mortar? Mortar holds the bricks of a building together, God holds his people together through Christ by the Spirit. And it's the love that bonds us, the love of God strengthens us and helps us to overcome. Love overcomes evil, God is love and Christ is full of God's love and with Christ in our hearts, we can overcome anything Satan throws at us to try to get us to stumble, but those who have God's grace won't stumble, because we are filled with God's love in our hearts, and with Christ's strength within us we can overcome anything.

God's love bonds us together like the mortar bonds bricks together and we receive God's love in our hearts through Christ by the power of the Spirit.

As for money, once people start building up in the world, they find it hard to let go, so it's better not to build up in the first place, the love of money is the root of all evil and that's why Jesus told the parable of the rich man storing up in the barns, it's worthless building up in this world, because God can require our lives at any minute, it's better to build our treasures in heaven. We can't love God and mammon. And we should be able to let go and able to share when we see the need, and only God can judge the heart.

And I'm not comparing Jesus to me, I'm saying that we don't have to do anything that Jesus didn't do, he went through everything, and we are to become living sacrifices, so he did the same, but he was much stronger than us because he didn't sin, we do. I am nothing compared to Jesus, but I do know that he's helping me to overcome, and God wants to see the life of his son in and through us, God doesn't want to see our flesh, we should be dying to the flesh and living by the will of God through Christ.

As for the parents saving up for their children, I don't see this as money, but rather keeping the things we hear of God in our hearts and keeping them to share with others. Children benefit much more by hearing the word of God in truth, than receiving lots of natural money. God's love is priceless and nothing in this world comes close. Love, mercy, kindness, and forgiveness are the true riches. And all God's fruit comes through love. And Christ Jesus bore witness to it all, he bore fruit in abundance, never withering, always ripe and ready to eat off, he is our perfect example to follow.

Last edited:

marhig

I am not going to read this because you have proven to be dishonest before saying you didn't say something when you did. That has happened at least three times now that I know of.

You said Jesus didn't have to be killed, and other such error.

Now move on because I am not going to go on speaking to a dishonest person about how they didn't say something when you did.

I'm not dishonest GT, I'm too afraid too lie before God. You talk of others judging you, you can be very judgemental yourself! If you read my posts again, I said Jesus didn't have to die TO SAVE

But you don't have to read my posts, I'm not forcing you to do so, but if you do, then don't change what I say please.

God's Truth

Can't you see what I mean by the mortar? Mortar holds the bricks of a building together, God holds his people together through Christ by the Spirit.

I don't go by human analogies that are not in the Bible.

And it's the love that bonds us, the love of God strengthens us and helps us to overcome. Love overcomes evil, God is love and Christ is full of God's love and with Christ in our hearts, we can overcome anything Satan throws at us to try to get us to stumble, but those who have God's grace won't stumble, because we are filled with God's love in our hearts, and with Christ's strength within us we can overcome anything.
A person has to walk in love and that is about obeying Jesus.
It is also about knowing His Truth and not denying what the scriptures say.

God's love bonds us together like the mortar bonds bricks together and we receive God's love in our hearts through Christ by the power of the Spirit.

Again, I do not go by human analogies. I go by what is said in the Holy Bible.

As for money, once people start building up in the world, they find it hard to let go, so it's better not to build up in the first place,

Some people make money and they do not use it to sin.

the love of money is the root of all evil and that's why Jesus told the parable of the rich man storing up in the barns, it's worthless building up in this world, because God can require our lives at any minute,

I think you are misunderstanding Jesus. Jesus wasn't talking about doing right with your money and saving for your children when he was warning us.

it's better to build our treasures in heaven. We can't love God and mammon.
Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 16:9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Luke 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

Read and study those scriptures more carefully, for if it were as you say, no one should have any money---then those scriptures are worthless.

And I'm not comparing Jesus to me, I'm saying that we don't have to do anything that Jesus didn't do,
What?
By the way, you do compare Jesus to you. Don't compare Jesus to you because that is to say who will ascend to heaven. See Romans 10:6

he went through everything, and we are to become living sacrifices, so he did the same,

You see there, you did it again, you compared Jesus to you. We are not to do that.

As for the parents saving up for their children, I don't see this as money, but rather keeping the things we hear of God in our hearts and keeping them to share with others.
That is you making up stuff and trying to change what the scriptures say.
Paul says plainly that he doesn't want their possession.

Children benefit much more by hearing the word of God in truth, than receiving lots of natural money.

Children need both things and they are not to be compared, at least not in this discussion, as you are doing.

God's love is priceless and nothing in this world comes close. Love, mercy, kindness, and forgiveness are the true riches. And all God's fruit comes through love. And Christ Jesus bore witness to it all, he bore fruit in abundance, never withering, always ripe and ready to eat off, he is our perfect example to follow.

Again, you are twisting the scriptures to go against the scriptures about it not being wrong to have money and earthly possessions.

God's Truth

I'm not dishonest GT, I'm too afraid too lie before God. You talk of others judging you, you can be very judgemental yourself! If you read my posts again, I said Jesus didn't have to die TO SAVE

But you don't have to read my posts, I'm not forcing you to do so, but if you do, then don't change what I say please.

I don't change what people say, so now you see that it is you who have called me dishonest first. You have said what I claim. You have done it before and not with just me. You even said it right here again that JESUS DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE TO SAVE. YES HE DID. I gave you the scriptures.

Jesus HAD TO BE KILLED, DIE, TO SAVE.

I gave you the scriptures.

You then came back and said you didn't say that, but the weird part is is that you say it again, and boldly at that.