W-E-L-L??!!

Letsargue

W-E-L-L??!!!

""--I--"" WONDER Whyyyyy No One Can Show Who, OR What They ARE No Longer??!!!!
Communists, or Non'communists, Atheists, or Christians, -- O-R - Haters or Lovers of GOD!! -- HHHUUUUUMmmmmm!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

theophilus

W-E-L-L??!!!

""--I--"" WONDER Whyyyyy No One Can Show Who, OR What They ARE No Longer??!!!!
Communists, or Non'communists, Atheists, or Christians, -- O-R - Haters or Lovers of GOD!! -- HHHUUUUUMmmmmm!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

We're all sinners.

Does that count?

Letsargue

We're all sinners.

Does that count?

((( N-O-O-O!!! ))!!
(( Ephesians 2:6 KJV )) -- 6- "AND (( HATH ))" Raised "US" up "Together", and Made "US" Sit "Together" (( IN Heavenly Places ""IN"" Christ Jesus" )): --///---

(( IF )) Your Are A Christian AND IN Christ; There IS "NO" SIN In Christ!!!! -- Read IT!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

Letsargue

Romans 7:14-25

WOW.

:)

That Was Speaking of - "THAT TIME"; - the "Time" of the Apostles. - The Other was Speaking IN Prophesy of "Our Time AFTER" the LAST D-A-Y-S; ( The LAST D-A-Y-S Days OF The Apostles )!!
We Now are IN Heavenly Places "I-F You" Are A Christian!! -- Christians was NEVER Called Christians Until "NEARLY AFTER" The Apostles. -- The "BODY of Christ" // "CHRIST" IS The Heavenly PLACE where WE Now are IN. -- WE Are DEAD With Christ TO THE WORLD, not in / to Heaven, where "LIFE / Christ" IS!!!! Christ IS The LIFE!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well,_Prague_Satalice.jpg

theophilus

That Was Speaking of - "THAT TIME"; - the "Time" of the Apostles. - The Other was Speaking IN Prophesy of "Our Time AFTER" the LAST D-A-Y-S; ( The LAST D-A-Y-S Days OF The Apostles )!!
We Now are IN Heavenly Places "I-F You" Are A Christian!! -- Christians was NEVER Called Christians Until "NEARLY AFTER" The Apostles. -- The "BODY of Christ" // "CHRIST" IS The Heavenly PLACE where WE Now are IN. -- WE Are DEAD With Christ TO THE WORLD, not in / to Heaven, where "LIFE / Christ" IS!!!! Christ IS The LIFE!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

That was Paul AFTER the Damascus Road. He was still a sinner. You are still a sinner. I am still a sinner.

We are forgiven.

We are not sinless until we are perfected (on the other side of death).

1 John 1:5-10

Walking in the light is a dynamic day-to-day and hour-to-hour and moment-by-moment activity, not a static once-for-all and you're good to go.

Maybe you ought to pray about that?

Letsargue

That was Paul AFTER the Damascus Road. He was still a sinner. You are still a sinner. I am still a sinner.

We are forgiven.

We are not sinless until we are perfected (on the other side of death).

1 John 1:5-10

Walking in the light is a dynamic day-to-day and hour-to-hour and moment-by-moment activity, not a static once-for-all and you're good to go.

Maybe you ought to pray about that?

Prayers DO NOT Exist NOW!!!!! -- ((((( How do You - ""Pray WITHOUT Ceasing"" - NOW?? )))))???? - I JUST For Ever (( "DESIRE" ))!!!!!!!
Why would you Pray, and Who TO - IF Christ IS ""IN YOU""??????

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

theophilus

Prayers DO NOT Exist NOW!!!!! -- ((((( How do You - ""Pray WITHOUT Ceasing"" - NOW?? )))))???? - I JUST For Ever (( "DESIRE" ))!!!!!!!
Why would you Pray, and Who TO - IF Christ IS ""IN YOU""??????

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

With Christ in me I pray to God the Father. With the Holy Spirit perfecting my prayers they are acceptable in the Beloved (King Jesus).

How do YOU talk to your heavenly Father?

theophilus

By "DESIRE"!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

Define desire. You think you desire something and POOF it's yours?

Do you not worship and adore your Father?
Do you not breathe His Name in wonder and awe?
Do you not dread His terrors and reverence?
Do you not fear Him Who can cast both body and soul into Hell?
When you have wrought in prayer do you ever smell the fragrance of heaven when you receive an answer?

Pray tell, what is your desire?

Letsargue

Define desire. You think you desire something and POOF it's yours?

Do you not worship and adore your Father?
Do you not breathe His Name in wonder and awe?
Do you not dread His terrors and reverence?
Do you not fear Him Who can cast both body and soul into Hell?
When you have wrought in prayer do you ever smell the fragrance of heaven when you receive an answer?

Pray tell, what is your desire?

((((( PRAYERS Are One's ""DESIRES"" ))))), However, you cannot PRAY Without Ceasing, But you Can have Desires of God Without Ceasing!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916

Letsargue

So...do you ask God for your desires?

How Do You KEEP Asking About This???

Christ IS "IN" ME!!! -- There IS NO Other "IN" ME!!! -- I AM MY SELF!!!!!!

Christ IS "MY" INNER MAN!!! -- "I AM" - WHO - "I AM"!! -- WE Are LIKE HIM!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 030916