virgin birth

Elia

Elohim carries a number of contexts, but the most common and definitive interpretation is 'heavenly beings' (partially or collectively).

Bs"d

The literal meaning of "elohiem" is "powers".

Since God is the source of all powers, therefore "elohiem" is used for God, but it is also used in the Tanach for leaders, judges, mighty men, and others.

daqq

Bs"d

No I don't imagine that.

What you imagine is that when a man was crucified, then a lamb was sacrificed.

But a man is not a lamb, and a lamb is not a man.

Try to see the difference, and you can let go of your wrong assumptions.

It seems more like you might be a little perturbed because it appears I may be a little more Torah observant than you fancy yourself to be. But then again I suppose I did try to show you how to observe what you claim you are not able to observe. Perhaps you need to start from scratch and try walking according to the Spirit of the Torah:

Shemot-Exodus 25:1-9
1 And YHWH spoke unto Moshe, saying:
2 Speak unto bnei Yisrael, that they bring Me an offering: of every man that gives it willingly with his heart shall you take My offering.
3 And this is the offering which you shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass:
4 and blue, and purple, and double-spun scarlet, and shesh-fine linen, and goat hair:
5 and ram skins tanned red, and techashim skins, and acacia wood:
6 oil-olive for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense:
7 shoham stones, and stones for setting for an ephod, and for a breastplate.
8 And let them make Me a miqdash-sanctuary so that I may dwell among them:
9 according to all that I show you, after the pattern of the Mishkan-Tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall you make it.

To begin you will need an altar of virgin adamah-soil, (Exo 20:24a, Deut 5:29a, Sower Parables).

Ezekiel 11:14-20
14 Again the Word of YHWH came unto me, saying:
15 Son of man, your brethren, even your own brethren the men of your kindred and all the house of Yisrael, all of them, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Yerushalem have said, "Get you far from YHWH: unto us is this land given in possession!"
16 Therefore say, Thus says Adonai YHWH: Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little miqdash-sanctuary-chapel in the countries where they shall come.
17 Therefore say, Thus says Adonai YHWH: I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the adamat Yisrael.
18 And they shall enter therein, and they shall cut off all the detestable things, and shall take away all the abominations out of there.
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new Spirit within you: and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
20 That they may walk in My statutes, and keep My ordinances and do them: and they shall be My people, and I will be their Elohim.

:Nineveh: