VERSES THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHURCH AT ALL:

God's Truth

You're kindling a fire right now by using electricity on the sabbath. Foolish woman.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Jesus is our Sabbath Rest. The Sabbath day was a teaching tool, a shadow of Christ.

We do not observe days, we observe Jesus all day every day.

We rest from having to do the purification/ceremonial works.

God's Truth

Luke 24:7 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

God's Truth

No god's truth (little g) this verse is for the church. Please delete it. Thx

The whole Bible is for the church.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The whole Bible is for the church.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

No, some scripture is addressed only to certain individuals. What God promises Israel for example is not always promised to the church.

God's Truth

No, some scripture is addressed only to certain individuals. What God promises Israel for example is not always promised to the church.

There is a New Covenant, and the New Covenant is for everyone.

The Old Covenant is filled with prophecies. Paul says that the New Covenant time is prophecies explained...the mysteries revealed.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There is a New Covenant, and the New Covenant is for everyone.

The Old Covenant is filled with prophecies. Paul says that the New Covenant time is prophecies explained...the mysteries revealed.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

god's truth (small g), any believer can learn from all scripture.

Nanja

God's speaks of His Church, Chosen in Him before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-11, beginning with Abraham in the Book of Genesis and ending in the Book of Revelation . The entirety of the Bible presents Christ as the Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 of His Church, His Seed Chosen in Him before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9: The Seed of Abraham which He gave His Life for Heb. 2:16; His Sheep John 10:11, 15; the Bride of Christ Rev. 21:9!

~~~~~

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
God's speaks of His Church, Chosen in Him before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-11, beginning with Abraham in the Book of Genesis and ending in the Book of Revelation . The entirety of the Bible presents Christ as the Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 of His Church, His Seed Chosen in Him before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9: The Seed of Abraham which He gave His Life for Heb. 2:16; His Sheep John 10:11, 15; the Bride of Christ Rev. 21:9!

~~~~~

All wrong

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“But ye are an elect race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, that ye may show forth the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:”
**1 Peter‬ *2:9‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/1pe.2.9.asv