Vacation Time

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what argumentative means. I do not like to argue. I do not know what it means to argue. People put me on the defensive and say I am arguing.

I said
lololo surely you know that is just ridiculous camouflage. And your hitler syndrome does like to argue.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololo surely you know that is just ridiculous camouflage. And your hitler syndrome does like to argue.

You have a thread about me and the hitler syndrome I believe. No matter. I forgive you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you know what forgive means?

Yes. It means that I don't hold it against you. If you have injured me you don't need to worry about it. I have forgiven you means that you can move on. The question is simply if when I forgive you God forgives you. It is a subject for a study of forgiveness. But if I can forgive you and I can and did it doesn't matter if you asked me for forgiveness. I just know that you needed to hear it. You can repent to God and me if you want to. But I am not requiring you to repent or confess to me or offer or give me an apology. I have forgiven you. You can move on.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes. It means that I don't hold it against you. If you have injured me you don't need to worry about it. I have forgiven you means that you can move on. The question is simply if when I forgive you God forgives you. It is a subject for a study of forgiveness. But if I can forgive you and I can and did it doesn't matter if you asked me for forgiveness. I just know that you needed to hear it. You can repent to God and me if you want to. But I am not requiring you to repent or confess to me or offer or give me an apology. I have forgiven you. You can move on.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your delusional. I have nothing to repent of. On the other hand you do.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your delusional. I have nothing to repent of. On the other hand you do.

No.

When a person repents they have to know what they are repenting of. I can't think of anything. I can only say God if there is anything I need to repent of I repent of it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

When a person repents they have to know what they are repenting of. I can't think of anything. I can only say God if there is anything I need to repent of I repent of it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have showed you every verse that you have spoken against. I have showed you your lies and gross exaggeration. You must repent of everyone of them.Every word that comes out of your mouth.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have showed you every verse that you have spoken against. I have showed you your lies and gross exaggeration. You must repent of everyone of them.Every word that comes out of your mouth.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

I am sorry for anything that I have said or done wrong. I hope that whatever I have done wrong or anything that I have said that you do not agree with that you will forgive me if it is wrong and that you will not hold it against me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry for anything that I have said or done wrong. I hope that whatever I have done wrong or anything that I have said that you do not agree with that you will forgive me if it is wrong and that you will not hold it against me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have already forgiven you over and over. That is why I am trying to help you see your demons.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have already forgiven you over and over. That is why I am trying to help you see your demons.

Interesting. It is not something that I believe in. It is not Biblical. Thank you for forgiving me. I did not know that it was over and over.

Bye.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Interesting. It is not something that I believe in. It is not Biblical. Thank you for forgiving me. I did not know that it was over and over.

Bye.

I said
Anyone who posts on multiple threads of one person all at the same time is driven by the devil. It is only done to try and confuse the author of the threads. Its stupid, its guile and its from the devil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Anyone who posts on multiple threads of one person all at the same time is driven by the devil. It is only done to try and confuse the author of the threads. Its stupid, its guile and its from the devil.

It is impossible to do. You can only make one post at a time. I have been diligent to answer you. But I understand you do not want me posting any more. This makes sense at the end of the year. Even if that was not your intention.

Bye.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is impossible to do. You can only make one post at a time. I have been diligent to answer you. But I understand you do not want me posting any more. This makes sense at the end of the year. Even if that was not your intention.

Bye.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I don't want you posting on my theads because of your lying. Your going to have to give account of every lie you have told.