University exegesis

Nikita

Hi. Im new here and a new believer since april 2016. ;) I registered to university bible study exegesis. Is there in this forum a place to talk or read up on exegesis. Not hermeneutics. Well eventually that too but i beleive we need a comprehension of what was attempted as a message before application. Thanks

Nikita

Ummm. That is extensive and in spanish ;) ill try to find an english translation. Presently i bought systematic theology by Wayne grudem. I have 2 different study bibles, mac Arthur and the niv. And i think i exasperate my pastors who try super hard to answer my questions :)

Sent from my XT1034 using TheologyOnline mobile app

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Hi. Im new here and a new believer since april 2016. ;) I registered to university bible study exegesis. Is there in this forum a place to talk or read up on exegesis. Not hermeneutics. Well eventually that too but i beleive we need a comprehension of what was attempted as a message before application. Thanks

Hi Nikita,

This site is more for personal discussion and opinion than scholarly advice.

Although, if you were to make a statement regarding an interpretation of a particular text in its historical context, I am sure it would attract attention. Also, the best forum would likely be the Exclusively Christian Theology section.
If you could attract comments from Ask-Mr-Religion or PneumaPsucheSoma you would not go wrong either.

I should warn you that most university exegetical courses ascribe only to higher criticism. That's another term for...

"Come, let us flounder on a sea of uncertainty,
for we worship the gods of J,E,D,P".

Nikita

Hehe. Thanks for the welcome

I have searched hard for my school. Its a small seminary school partenered with a university. So i am thought by pastors and chaplins ;) of course he has to talk about jepd.... the course i am taking this session is pentateuch. But he ads why it's not sound. I will keep in mind how to get discussion open. When u say this forum you mean this forum completely or this particular section of the forum. Prayers

Sent from my XT1034 using TheologyOnline mobile app