Ukraine, Russia

musterion

If you ( Could ) Follow the Laws of the Universe, -- ( The Law of Physics, the Law of the Spiritual, and the Law of Mathematics ), you could “Integrate” yourself with them and see what is going on, (( But none of you can ))!!!

Then there's nothing to discuss, is there.

Letsargue

Then there's nothing to discuss, is there.

Well -- not IF one doesn't, or Can't "Challenge" anything Satan Teaches!!

All that Obama's side lets you all hears - is what the (( "Allies" / "NATO" has to say.
What Countries are in "NATO", and how many Nations Are Not in "NATO"??? - Putin knows there are more countries against America than for, but you all aren't going to hear about them. --- Now What???

Paul -- 030214

Letsargue

Well -- not IF one doesn't, or Can't "Challenge" anything Satan Teaches!!

All that Obama's side lets you all hears - is what the (( "Allies" / "NATO" has to say.
What Countries are in "NATO", and how many Nations Are Not in "NATO"??? - Putin knows there are more countries against America than for, but you all aren't going to hear about them. --- Now What???

Paul -- 030214

HHAAA HHAAAA!!!! --- OOOHH NOOO!!!! - Who could have Ever Thought what the Laws of the Universe would Allow,-- I mean for you geniuses, -- What God will Allow Satan do!!!

WOOWWWW!! - Such a Suppise!!!!!!! -- What does Obama's supper Computer tell him?? --- UUUHHH - ~i don know~~~.

Paul -- 032214

Quantrill

Ukraine, Russia:

Which side are you Christian Geniuses on; – Russia, or the Ukraine??
Which of the two is the Kingdom of God, or the Nation of God??

Obama is on one of the sides, and Obama is “THE Greatest Anti Christian / Antichrist” today in your world of Nations!!! – Are you on Obama’s side, or the Law’s / God’s Side??

If you ( Could ) Follow the Laws of the Universe, -- ( The Law of Physics, the Law of the Spiritual, and the Law of Mathematics ), you could “Integrate” yourself with them and see what is going on, (( But none of you can ))!!!

Paul – 030214

I find myself at this time on Russia's side. Putin has made the statement that Russia is more Christian than the U.S. and Its hard to argue against that at this time. The U.S. and Obama specifically are furthering homosexual practice. Whereas Russia has outlawed it. Where as Ukraine used to be part of Russia, as Crimea was, you never know if the U.S. is doing the work of protest or if it is of the Ukrainians. The U.S. really doesn't care about the Ukrainians. They care about Ukraine being part of Russia.

It's no problem following the laws of the universe as these are of God and we have the revelation of God in the Bible.

Quantrill

Letsargue

wouldn't that be derivative?

A LAW!!
Every Action, - Movement, --- Creation, and Destruction causes the Future of themselves. - Every Atomic Partial has it’s turn of ( Events ).

There has “Never” been the First Event, -- “THEREFORE” there "Cannot" be the “Last Event”. - Every Event is the Present Event. - Neither the Past Event - nor the Future Event can exist darning the Present Event. -- There cannot be but One Event at a time in the Universe, Two Events cannot happen at the SAME “TIME”; - (( Thus the Hearing of that Event in silence ))!!

Paul – 032314

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue, why not get a nice haircut, take a shave, dress up in your
Sunday best, grab your megaphone, head down to your nearest
Walmart, and yell at all the patrons that go in and out of the store!

On second thought, forget the shave and a haircut, and just head
down there with your trusty megaphone and your usual attire!
That way, I think the effect will be more dramatic? Give them
something they'll NEVER forget!

Letsargue

Ignorant, --- Very "Ignorant"!! -- You "WILL" forget Letsargue, - but Never forget Paul / Christ / God, -- nor I, your Spirit!!!!!!

Paul -- 032314

Letsargue

I've been Banned several Times for being (( "Disruptive" )), and have seen Tens of Dozens for the same thing!!!! --- ((((( But Here ))))) On (( MY )) Threads, - there is no such thing as any - (( "Unruly" ))actions!!!! - Anything goes Here ON MY Threads!!!! - All the (( Sweet and Kind - so called ~"christians" can do anything They very well Please. -- What a Nice, Fair, and Just Place this (( "Christian" Forum )) Has Become!!!!!! -- No wonder so many Visitors just sit off - and watch this band of Ignoring, Kind and Gentle Geniuses at each other's Throats, while ( Playing ) -- "Christians"!!!!!!

((( How can anyone Respond to such Cursed Fools of Christ )))????? - There is never anything to (( Respond to )), just Hateful, and Brown Nosing actions of all. --- There is no other Forum of any Kind that is SOOO Vile - and Mean, and Hateful to everyone as this ((((( ~christian Forum ))))) --- There must be Loads of Obama Pinko Marxists here on this Place, but who CARES????????

What's the POINT?????

((( BYE )))!!!!!

Paul -- 032314

Pnevma

Ok. I know this post will get nowhere, but the problem is… Ukraine had loads of nuclear weapons and gave them up on the understanding that they would not be invaded (Russia signed it).

So now they are invaded, how will the world ask for agreements with any country for nuclear disarmament if the agreements are ignored?

Obama is right.

Letsargue

Ok. I know this post will get nowhere, but the problem is… Ukraine had loads of nuclear weapons and gave them up on the understanding that they would not be invaded (Russia signed it).

So now they are invaded, how will the world ask for agreements with any country for nuclear disarmament if the agreements are ignored?

Obama is right.

Obama is a Lying Marxist, -- the same an Pitin is.!!! – Hang on to your - “Great OBAMA”; - he’s your Kind of “Antichrist”!!!! – Any fool can see you’re a Marxist also. --- There’s only Two: -- Marxist and what used to be “American”, - but no longer. Your whole world is “Marxist” / Antichrist!!! – Enjoy your Future!!!!

Paul – 040114

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
HHAAA HHAAAA!!!! --- OOOHH NOOO!!!! - Who could have Ever Thought what the Laws of the Universe would Allow,-- I mean for you geniuses, -- What God will Allow Satan do!!!

WOOWWWW!! - Such a Suppise!!!!!!! -- What does Obama's supper Computer tell him?? --- UUUHHH - ~i don know~~~.

Paul -- 032214

You sure get a kick out of your own posts, don't ya? Are you
yelling and convulsing while you type them?

Letsargue

You sure get a kick out of your own posts, don't ya? Are you
yelling and convulsing while you type them?

(( Fools Today )), - the modern "Christian" -- doesn't know anything of it, - "Zero"!!!!

((( I Love ))) being able to allow Satan to bring your World Down On Your phony christian Heads, -- I - Love IT!!!!!!!!!! -- Just spit all you can - while You can!!! - I'm busy with the Laws of the Universe!!!!

Don't even try to show any other Fool that I'm wrong, - You Can't!!! - Just show how big a Cowardly Fool a Fool can BE!!! - I Love that TOO!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 040114

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(( Fools Today )), - the modern "Christian" -- doesn't know anything of it, - "Zero"!!!!

((( I Love ))) being able to allow Satan to bring your World Down On Your phony christian Heads, -- I - Love IT!!!!!!!!!! -- Just spit all you can - while You can!!! - I'm busy with the Laws of the Universe!!!!

Don't even try to show any other Fool that I'm wrong, - You Can't!!! - Just show how big a Cowardly Fool a Fool can BE!!! - I Love that TOO!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 040114

I guess I was right! Yelling and convulsing at the same time!

Letsargue

I guess I was right! Yelling and convulsing at the same time!

It’s a good thing you can get by with every (( Slanderous Blasphemy )) against me you want. – You Know perfectly what and how I feel about you and your kind of – (( “~teacher’s pet~” )).
I would tell you, but I’d get Banned for any and everything I might say about Lying Slanderous Fools who will Never – (( Let Up )) with their garbage.
I’m really going to enjoy watching you fall on your face by your Satanic ~god, while calling yourself a – ((( "Christian" ))), and acting like the Devil!!!!!!!!!! --- Boy, - Just wait; - your turn is Coming, and I want to see you Laugh and SPIT on me Then!!!!!!

You have (( "LAWS" )) protecting You, and they are just Like You!!!

Paul – 040114

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It’s a good thing you can get by with every (( Slanderous Blasphemy )) against me you want. – You Know perfectly what and how I feel about you and your kind of – (( “~teacher’s pet~” )).
I would tell you, but I’d get Banned for any and everything I might say about Lying Slanderous Fools who will Never – (( Let Up )) with their garbage.
I’m really going to enjoy watching you fall on your face by your Satanic ~god, while calling yourself a – ((( "Christian" ))), and acting like the Devil!!!!!!!!!! --- Boy, - Just wait; - your turn is Coming, and I want to see you Laugh and SPIT on me Then!!!!!!

You have (( "LAWS" )) protecting You, and they are just Like You!!!

Paul – 040114

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for talking to GM in that
manner? What have I done to you that, deserves such a
tumultuous reaction? Your continued ranting, and raving speaks
for itself! If you act that way around civil folks in a grocery store
or other area where people gather, they'd throw a net over you,
and place you in some kind of confinement!

Something tells me, you wouldn't like that too much!

Letsargue

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for talking to GM in that
manner? What have I done to you that, deserves such a
tumultuous reaction? Your continued ranting, and raving speaks
for itself! If you act that way around civil folks in a grocery store
or other area where people gather, they'd throw a net over you,
and place you in some kind of confinement!

Something tells me, you wouldn't like that too much!

((( "SEE" ))), -- This is my Thread about the (( Ukraine and Russia ))!!!! - But nothing matters to you except Slandering me!!!

(((( That's called )))) -- (((( "Disrupting" )))). - Everyone know that!!! -- See how blessed you are by the "Rules" There on TOL???

(( Matthew 27:34-35 KJV )) – 34- “((( They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall ))): ((( and when He had ( “TESTED” ) thereof ))), ((( He would not drink ))). 35- ((((( And they Crucified Him )))))”. --&-- (( John 4:1 KJV )) – 1- “Beloved, believe not every spirit, ((( but “TRY” the spirits )))”. --//----

I do that, and you all cannot stand it!!!!!!!! – I know who YOU Are, - and you don’t even suspect who you are yourself!!!! --- Satan judges himself to be the God all mighty, like YOU do!!!! ------ But I love the way it’s going to come out!! -

Paul – 040214