Two sets of rules for the Lib establishment led to body slam 'who cares?'

ClimateSanity

Just last week, one of their own assaulted a reporter, and the party establishment gently chided him, but still embraced him.
They did not embrace him, at least not the majority. They are simply not willing to give Democrats another vote to enable their mission of destroying the country.

Arthur Brain

Artie. You unintentionally gave me a compliment. You think I wrote something that lucid and logical and impressive? My English is not that good, nor my rhetorical skills. Thanks for that dude. Let me find the actual author and give credit like I'm supposed to do.....me

It was written by Kurt Schlicter for Townhall...me

It wasn't logical or impressive - except to those like yourself who would gladly lap up any article that parrots your own little labels of people and the predictable soundbites associated. All that shows is either lazy thinking, the inability to think objectively or at worst complete dishonesty, or possibly a combination of the above. Sure, the guy can string sentences together and knows how to use a spellchecker. A shame there wasn't similar available to check the quality of the content...

rexlunae

They did not embrace him, at least not the majority. They are simply not willing to give Democrats another vote to enable their mission of destroying the country.

Ah, so, they think that violence is justifiable to keep a single vote from going to the Democrats. Makes you wonder what else they would do. But even that excuse doesn't hold up. The Republicans could refuse to seat him. That wouldn't make it a Democratic seat. It would trigger a new special election, where maybe they could nominate some non-violent person. They have options. They just don't care.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
While colleges can't have a conservative speaker on campus without full scale rioting and beatings.

So peaceful, so tolerant. Looks anymore like the left is taking lessons from islam... wait, they do support them.. but they care so much for women and children, that they slaughter them and support it at the same time.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, so, they think that violence is justifiable to keep a single vote from going to the Democrats. Makes you wonder what else they would do. But even that excuse doesn't hold up. The Republicans could refuse to seat him. That wouldn't make it a Democratic seat. It would trigger a new special election, where maybe they could nominate some non-violent person. They have options. They just don't care.

It's either a matter of not caring or quiet approval of his actions. They have enabled and given their stamp of approvalfor violence in the same way that Trump encouraged his followers to violently attack the protesters at his rallies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's either a matter of not caring or quiet approval of his actions. They have enabled and given their stamp of approval ofor violence in the same way that Trump encouraged his followers to violently attack the protesters at his rallies.

yeah, like saying they often wish they could blow up the white house, while decying being treated like a sex object while wearing a vagina...

:mock: liberal women

rexlunae

yeah, like saying they often wish they could blow up the white house, while decying being treated like a sex object while wearing a vagina...

:mock: liberal women

Again, we're comaring against actual violence. Not wishes, not bad taste, actual physical attacks on people.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Again, we're comaring against actual violence. Not wishes, not bad taste, actual physical attacks on people.

Again, wishing someone dead is worse than a blowhard being punched, sorry.

You wanting trumps head on a spike says youre evil. Demonic actually.

rexlunae

Again, wishing someone dead is worse than a blowhard being punched, sorry.

Why?

You wanting trumps head on a spike says youre evil. Demonic actually.

I don't care about the lives of Nazis, I don't mourn Hitler, and I don't pine for the lost cause of the Confederacy. Sometimes humanity is improved by the loss of a few very bad men. I'm not encouraging violence. I just don't feel he's worth the air he breathes.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why?

I don't care about the lives of Nazis, I don't mourn Hitler, and I don't pine for the lost cause of the Confederacy. Sometimes humanity is improved by the loss of a few very bad men. I'm not encouraging violence. I just don't feel he's worth the air he breathes.

Youre a sick man. I dont intend to waste any more of my time with you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Liberal losers going completely nuts threatening their white liberal teachers and others because they refused to stay home during a day they wanted to be safe (by all whites staying home that day, but thats not racist at all huh)

Loons. Look at their liberal professors cowar in fear at what they created - coming to a town near you soon!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Liberal losers going completely nuts threatening their white liberal teachers and others because they refused to stay home during a day they wanted to be safe (by all whites staying home that day, but thats not racist at all huh)

Loons. Look at their liberal professors cowar in fear at what they created - coming to a town near you soon!

Brats.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Exactly right, spoiled brats. Monsters created by participation trophies and allowed tantrums instead of a belt.

These are the young adults who you saw when they were little throwing fits in stores till their parents gave them whatever they wanted to make it stop. (who ruined the movie, dinner, etc because their parents would not control them)