Two new stories of inappropriate touching by Trump, they did not "let him do it"

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Wait now for all the Trump apologists to show up and start spinning their version of the word 'consent.'

Or haggling about how much time has to go by before it doesn't matter any more.

Or that all guys act that way.

Its much easier than that. They are liars, like you.

When a woman comes out with this stuff weeks before an election, they are liars. Period.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
People Writer Claims Trump Forcibly Kissed Her During Mar-A-Lago Interview

A People magazine writer on Wednesday published a first-person account alleging that Donald Trump forcibly kissed her at his Mar-A-Lago estate during a 2005 visit to interview him and his wife Melania about their first year of marriage.

Natasha Stoynoff, who for years was assigned to the magazine’s Trump beat, said she felt compelled to come forward after the Republican nominee claimed during Sunday’s debate that he never acted on the behaviors he bragged about in a leaked “Access Hollywood” tape in which he describes forcing himself on women he found attractive.

“I remember it differently,” Stoynoff writes, recalling a tour Trump took her on during a December 2005 visit to his Palm Beach residence for a People feature story. According to Stoynoff, after a “then-very-pregnant” Melania Trump went upstairs to change outfits for a photo shoot, Donald Trump accompanied her into a room, pushed her against the wall, and forcibly kissed her.

“I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers,” Stoynoff wrote. “I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger—a looming figure—and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned.”​

“Just for the record,” Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump, during the presidential debate last Sunday, “are you saying … that you did not actually kiss women without (their) consent?”

“I have not,” Trump insisted.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CuNH6hvW8AAqroh.jpg

Tinark

Its much easier than that. They are liars, like you.

When a woman comes out with this stuff weeks before an election, they are liars. Period.

Once again, I ask, where were the women coming out to accuse Romney of sexual assault weeks before the 2012 election, or McCain weeks before the 2008 election, or against Obama? If a bunch of women are lying liars that will do anything to support the party of their choice and/or get attention, why the absense of such accusations against these other men?

We are now up to 11 women accusing The Donald of some kind of unwanted sexual advance or assault:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58012c8de4b0162c043bec7d

commonsense

Once again, I ask, where were the women coming out to accuse Romney of sexual assault weeks before the 2012 election, or McCain weeks before the 2008 election, or against Obama? If a bunch of women are lying liars that will do anything to support the party of their choice and/or get attention, why the absense of such accusations against these other men?

We are now up to 11 women accusing The Donald of some kind of unwanted sexual advance or assault:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58012c8de4b0162c043bec7d

Well we both know there is a simple, logical, sensible answer to your question....Trump is a lying, serial sexual assaulting, piece of P.I.G. I'm amazed that the followers of the Prince of Peace support such trash...unable to stop telling whoppers straight from the pit of hell...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This debacle of an election has morphed into a "Who inappropriately touched more people: Trump or Slick Willy?" What's next on the agenda? Perhaps, "Who stepped on a crack and broke their Mothers back more: Trump or Slick Willy?" Or, "Who has spit on the sidewalk more times?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Next, will have a witness come forward that will admit to have seen Trump or Hillary, steal a Twinkie from a fellow students lunch pail in elementary school.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Wait now for all the Trump apologists to show up and start spinning their version of the word 'consent.'

Or haggling about how much time has to go by before it doesn't matter any more.

Or that all guys act that way.

How about none of those things.

With the 22 year old saying "It didn't feel like an accident, but a violation", that's just the 'trigger' nonsense that deserves no attention. Sorry, but if one wants to take issue with that, take it up with the myriads of women out there who seem to think the definition of rape is 'anything that moves' and have berated men on that very insanity.

As far as Leeds, the 74 year old Democrat who remained silent for thirty years over being groped and coming out when Trump runs for president..
there isn't anything more that needs to be said :rolleyes:

Get a grip.

Last edited: