Two Covenants-(Testaments)-(Laws)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is not a lie to say shalom and give someone peace, your peace.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have learned I cant believe anything you say.
I said
lol I hope that is good bye.
Shalom.
Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20.
It was, yes. But not using those words. I did not say good bye. I said shalom. Shalom means peace.
Peace to you.
Shalom.
Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are the one I don't trust, and the why is because your an antichrist.

Shalom.

I am greatly distressed by your words here, what you have said. You think that I am an antichrist. And you do not trust me because of it.

What would it take to prove to you that I am not an antichrist? If you still believe this with or without an attempt by me to prove that I am not, which is not something that I could prove (I am not an antichrist to begin with to try to prove that I am not an antichrist), I do not know how to help you. I am tempted to say you have a right to believe whatever you want, but in the interest of truth and not believing a lie it would be wrong for me to do so. However, whether or not you have a right to your own opinion, you should not injure or hurt me in any way. I have endured much from and by you, but if it is because of a misunderstanding may we both be alleviated from our misunderstanding and or suffering persecution mutual distrust mistrust disrespect etc.... As it is, I knew some people call others antichrist, even while naming the name of Christ. I did not expect this either for belief in God and Christ or for support of or believing in God's Law or obedience of God and Christ. I see no reason to not obey the Prophet Moses and the other Prophets which we find in the Bible, Scripture, since they spoke the Word of God. But they ministered each to the people God called them to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am greatly distressed by your words here, what you have said. You think that I am an antichrist. And you do not trust me because of it.

What would it take to prove to you that I am not an antichrist? If you still believe this with or without an attempt by me to prove that I am not, which is not something that I could prove (I am not an antichrist to begin with to try to prove that I am not an antichrist), I do not know how to help you. I am tempted to say you have a right to believe whatever you want, but in the interest of truth and not believing a lie it would be wrong for me to do so. However, whether or not you have a right to your own opinion, you should not injure or hurt me in any way. I have endured much from and by you, but if it is because of a misunderstanding may we both be alleviated from our misunderstanding and or suffering persecution mutual distrust mistrust disrespect etc.... As it is, I knew some people call others antichrist, even while naming the name of Christ. I did not expect this either for belief in God and Christ or for support of or believing in God's Law or obedience of God and Christ. I see no reason to not obey the Prophet Moses and the other Prophets which we find in the Bible, Scripture, since they spoke the Word of God. But they ministered each to the people God called them to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The only way you can prove your not an antichrist is by standing up for Christ and what He said. And give up the old testament like Jesus tells us to do. Paul was a Jew and he gave it up.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The only way you can prove your not an antichrist is by standing up for Christ and what He said. And give up the old testament like Jesus tells us to do. Paul was a Jew and he gave it up.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24, evening and morning, night and day.

I do stand up for Christ. But He doesn't need anyone to stand up for Him. Meaning, I do what I do because God and Jesus Christ command me to. I want to not misrepresent the words of Jesus in any way. That is why I have fought for the truth here on Theology Online. I have dealt with false prophets and false teachers. I do not know anything about trading talents. Did you know that Jesus instructed to do and teach the commandments? Did you know that Paul was involved with sacrifice (in the temple?) even after becoming a Christian? You can find this in Acts.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24, evening and morning, night and day.

I do stand up for Christ. But He doesn't need anyone to stand up for Him. Meaning, I do what I do because God and Jesus Christ command me to. I want to not misrepresent the words of Jesus in any way. That is why I have fought for the truth here on Theology Online. I have dealt with false prophets and false teachers. I do not know anything about trading talents. Did you know that Jesus instructed to do and teach the commandments? Did you know that Paul was involved with sacrifice (in the temple?) even after becoming a Christian? You can find this in Acts.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is a lie. Jesus changed the law. You said He didn't. Jesus brought a new covenant, Jesus annulled the former commandments, You say He didn't. Your not standing up for Christ your blaspheming what He said.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is a lie. Jesus changed the law. You said He didn't. Jesus brought a new covenant, Jesus annulled the former commandments, You say He didn't. Your not standing up for Christ your blaspheming what He said.

Shalom.

Incorrect. What you have said here is not true. What I know to be true is that God promised a new covenant and it came in Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach. There has been a change of law. That is not saying that Jesus changed the law. He did not. He didn't. When you say Jesus annulled the former commandments my understanding is that you are not accurately reflecting what the text says. To say otherwise would be to throw in my lot with yours and hope the best on judgment day.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. What you have said here is not true. What I know to be true is that God promised a new covenant and it came in Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach. There has been a change of law. That is not saying that Jesus changed the law. He did not. He didn't. When you say Jesus annulled the former commandments my understanding is that you are not accurately reflecting what the text says. To say otherwise would be to throw in my lot with yours and hope the best on judgment day.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You have the understanding of a grapefruit. Jesus changed the law by dying on the cross.

[Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have the understanding of a grapefruit. Jesus changed the law by dying on the cross.

16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

I don't understand this. Both my grandmother and my mother taught me about grapefruit. Maybe even my Dad and maybe my Sunday School Teacher. I can't remember everything for certain. I don't understand your statement, "Jesus changed the law by dying on the cross.". I do not understand the Scripture that you have posted if you are saying it relates to your statement or claim.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't understand this. Both my grandmother and my mother taught me about grapefruit. Maybe even my Dad and maybe my Sunday School Teacher. I can't remember everything for certain. I don't understand your statement, "Jesus changed the law by dying on the cross.". I do not understand the Scripture that you have posted if you are saying it relates to your statement or claim.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You now belief the old testament law is valid. These verses claim that the old testament law has been changed. The new testament has changed that. So You cant believe the thoughts in your belief system that claim the old testament law is still valid. So that makes all your thoughts in your mind that claim the old testament law is valid, are from your devil. So you must purge them thoughts and the devil out of your belief system. That is understanding.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You now belief the old testament law is valid. These verses claim that the old testament law has been changed. The new testament has changed that. So You cant believe the thoughts in your belief system that claim the old testament law is still valid. So that makes all your thoughts in your mind that claim the old testament law is valid, are from your devil. So you must purge them thoughts and the devil out of your belief system. That is understanding.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24. It is Yom, Day.

What you are saying is unBiblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24. It is Yom, Day.

What you are saying is unBiblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol That is what I am talking about. You have no evidence, or proof, or reasoning. Without any of them there is no reason to reply. No edification.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol That is what I am talking about. You have no evidence, or proof, or reasoning. Without any of them there is no reason to reply. No edification.

You were talking about the devil and a belief system. I hope this helps.