Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

Originally posted by flogger
You people like to twist words to your own good.

You know damned well that I am against homosexuality, and somehow you try to twist it to say that I am for it, and that I adore sodomy. You people are wicked, and I think that you need to know that. You continue, time after time, to tell me that I believe that something that has been defined as sin is right. You ignore my message so that you can twist what I have said to you to your own advantage. That is disgusting.

Dear God, please forgive them for their idiocy.

Homosexuals are people.

You people attack homosexuals-but you forget liars-who, by the way, are also sinners.

You people attack homosexuals-but you forget divorced couples-who, by the way, are also sinners.

You people attack homosexuals-but you forget thieves-who, by the way, are also sinners.

You people attack homosexuals-but you forget murderers-who, by the way, are also sinners.

You people attack homosexuals-but you forget cheaters-who, by the way, are also sinners.

You people attack homosexuals- but you forget frauds-who, by the way, are also sinners.

You people have a lot of homework to do. I can't believe that you waste your time engaging in Satan's ministry. You people have no calling and no vision for God's plan. You are the very people who cause those around you to deserve hellfire.

OK, let's talk about something else--say, false witness. :shocked:

Flogger has suggested in the above post that TOLers are hung up on the sin of homosexuality.:(

I like to be objective and fair, so I decided to put this to the test. After all, maybe flogger is right. Maybe we are devoting too much time to rebuking the sin of homosexuality, perhaps to the point one would have to wonder about us, and if we have "issues" with this issue.:noid:

Of the 100 threads on the active list, one thread--this very one--is devoted to discussing homosexuality. 1%. That doesn't sound very obsessive, does it?:confused:

Then I wondered, why would flogger believe that we were obsessive about rebuking homos?:think:

Utilizing our wonderful TOL search feature, I pulled up the 68 flogger posts they had available to search. 39 of them dealt with--you guessed it--homosexuality. Yes, 60 % of flogger's posts deal with homosexuality, vs 1% of the threads on the board, and the rest of us are hung up on homos?:kookoo:

Now who's spending too much time worrying about homos? TOL or flogger? You be the judge! :darwinsm:
Brilliant! :first:

context

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another masterpeice by Crow. Would we expect anything less?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just loooooooooooooooooove this thread so........

BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.