Turbo & the Sibbie's Baby Poll Thread

Tye Porter

C'mon Already!

C'mon Already!

Where is this kid already?
Help her out, Turbo, give her a big hug.
She's gonna be two weeks late and it's gonna be twins!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It looks like Turbo and the Sibbie already have a discipline problem on their hands. She's obviously rebelling against her parents by refusing to come out. :D

elohiym

Poly said:
It looks like Turbo and the Sibbie already have a discipline problem on their hands. She's obviously rebelling against her parents by refusing to come out. :D
I agree. I think they should punish her by making her stay in her womb for 4 days. :D

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
The baby is now seven days past due by man's calculations. I am sure he- she? is right on time by God's fashioning!
It is now the first day of a new week, we all hope to hear from you soon, with the wonderful news! Be Blessed with many blessings.

elohiym

BillyBob said:
I predict...September 22 at 6:40 PM
Jealous! :D

I won. I won. :bannana:

Yeah, Turbo and Sibie won, too; but I get a prize!

...So, what do I get? And when do I get it?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It looks like Shadowmaid is the big winner. She guessed that the baby would be born at 5:30PM and weigh 8 lbs 2 oz. (She was born at 6:40PM and weighed 8 lbs 3 oz.) She was really close on the length too.

Elohiym and taoist got were closest on the date. They guessed 9/23. (She was born on 9/22.)

jeremiah, Clete, and Poly all got the length right. (21")

Shadowmaid, send me a PM to let me know what prize you want from the store. :first:

elohiym

Turbo said:
It looks like Shadowmaid is the big winner. She guessed that the baby would be born at 5:30PM and weigh 8 lbs 2 oz. (She was born at 6:40PM and weighed 8 lbs 3 oz.) She was really close on the length too.

Elohiym and taoist got were closest on the date. They guessed 9/23. (She was born on 9/22.)

Shadowmaid, send me a PM to let me know what prize you want from the store. :first:
My bad, but I thought it was who picked closest to the delivery. :eek:

Congrats Shadowmaiden!

ShadowMaid

Turbo said:

Wow! I won! I didn't expect that! :chuckle:

I think everyone made good guesses. ^_^