Tucker: Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Plenty of countries do or did this

So what. Plenty of countries are oppressive dictatorial regimes to. And?

Smart move

Well, you are quite the little Nazi [Moderator: Removed Implied Profanity] aren't you. Sure, just detain people at will out of sheer ignorant fear. Go move to North Korea. They like your kind over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

chair

So what. Plenty of countries are oppressive dictatorial regimes to. And?

Well, you are quite the little Nazi POS aren't you. Sure, just detain people at will out of sheer ignorant fear. Go move to North Korea. They like your kind over there.
I was wondering how long it would take you to revert to calling me a Nazi. And "POS" too- I believe that falls under 'implied profanity', which is a no-no at TOL.

Now, getting to substance. Forcing people to quarantine in a hotel is Not Good. It is not Liberty, or Freedom. It is not something democratic freedom loving states should do- under normal circumstances. I knw people of 'your ilk' deny this- but this is a major public health emergency, and sometimes you do things in an emergency that you wouldn't normally do. For example- sometimes you draft people into the army.

As it turns out- forcing American Citizens to quarantine, and even forcing them to get vaccinated, is legal even in the US.

Now, if you can control your childish anger and unfortunate use of language, we can discuss this further. If not- then not.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I was wondering how long it would take you to revert to calling me a Nazi . . . .

I was wondering how long it would take you to revert to being a Nazi, The two tend to go hand in hand.

If you are good with just interring people at will for no crime at all and with no dues process then you ae a Nazi. That's exactly what the Gestapo did.

And I might add, that's exactly what the Gestapo did you your people, the Jews. And now you embrace Nazi Gestapo tactics. THAT is disgusting..

chair

I was wondering how long it would take you to revert to being a Nazi, The two tend to go hand in hand.

If you are good with just interring people at will for no crime at all and with no dues process then you ae a Nazi. That's exactly what the Gestapo did.

And I might add, that's exactly what the Gestapo did you your people, the Jews. And now you embrace Nazi Gestapo tactics. THAT is disgusting..
I have shown you that these measures are legal in the USA. So the USA is a Nazi country in your mind?

chair

Trump Girl, I can't stop you from calling me a Nazi. It's a horrible thing to say to a Jew, one who proudly lives in Israel, and who lost relatives in the Holocaust. If you can't learn how to disagree with someone without being so disgusting, then I will put you on ignore. After reporting you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I was wondering how long it would take you to revert to calling me a Nazi. And "POS" too- I believe that falls under 'implied profanity', which is a no-no at TOL.

Now, getting to substance. Forcing people to quarantine in a hotel is Not Good. It is not Liberty, or Freedom. It is not something democratic freedom loving states should do- under normal circumstances. I knw people of 'your ilk' deny this- but this is a major public health emergency, and sometimes you do things in an emergency that you wouldn't normally do. For example- sometimes you draft people into the army.

As it turns out- forcing American Citizens to quarantine, and even forcing them to get vaccinated, is legal ...
Ironically, the Nazis used similar argumentation to justify their oppression of the Jews in central Europe. Jews were a disease to be controlled, to be "quarantined" in the ghettos and the concentration camps, in order to innoculate the pure Aryan society against them.