Truth from the Word of God that will 4-ever annialate Arminian false belief!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CALVARY\CALVIN

Lets allow God's Word to speak for Himself!!!!Rom.9:8-13That is,They which are the children of the flesh,these are not the children of God:but th(children of the promise) are counted for the seed. For this is the(word of promise),At this time will I come,and Sarah shall have a son.And not only this;but when Rebecce also had conceived by one,even by our father Isaac;(For the"children"{being not yet born},{neither having done any good or evil},{that the"purpose"of God}{"according"to["election"]}might stand,{not of works},{"but of him" that"calleth"};) It was said unto her,The elder shall serve the younger.As it is written,Jacob have I loved,but Esau have I hated.Rom.9:16 So then{it is not of him that["willeth"]},*were's all your"free-will"gone too?All u little self-righteous"free-will-boaster's"!!!!*{nor of him that runneth}*O misery of all miseries, running yourselves crazy trying to be righteous for God,because u have no real Faith in"the Righteousness of God"which is ChristJesus,and Him crucified,and the end of the law for righteous to every one thata"believeth"(Rom.10:4).But are still under the slavery of yourselves and bound chained to the grandest old delusion of them all,and heading straight down the river of (I)(will)(falls)trapped in the boat called(Pride)!!!Isa.14:12-14 How art thou"fallen"from"heaven",O"Lucifer",son of the morning!how art thou "cut down to ground",which didst weaken the nations!For thou hast"said in thine heart"(I)(will)ascend into heaven,[**all by myself,by the power of my own free-will;I don't need the power of a Christ,Who is the Almighty Son of God,I am my own god,and can do it all by my free will alone!!!Who needs the Will of a Higher Power,when I have one of my own!!!**] (I)(will)(exalt)(my throne)(above)the stars of(God):(I)(will)sit also(upon) the(mount) of the(congregation),[**because I'm a Proud Pharisee and love to be seen of men{Mt.23:5,6 But all"their works"they do for to be"seen of man":they make broad their phylacteries,and enlarge the borders of their garments,And"love"the"uppermost"rooms at feasts,and the chief seats in the synagogues,Luke16:15 And he(Jesus) said unto them,Ye are they which"justify"yourselves before men;but"God"knoweth your hearts:for that which is"highly esteemed""among men"is"abomination in the sight of God".\they also forget:Mt.23:12 And whosoever shall"exalt himself"shall be"abased";and he that shall"humble himself"shall be"exalted."**]in the sides of the north:(I)(will)ascend above the heights of the clouds;(I)(will)be like the most High.[**for to part from"my own free-will",O goodness"me",it would be the end of"me"and the begenning of God,Who has the power to set me"free"from"me";but freely(will)(I)remain(I)stuck between the old(S)&(N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can-a-brother get a Amen,round here!!!!!!!!!!But this(I)here,died on the cross with,and in his Saviour Jesus,and He said to me:"Fear not My little(i)I AM IS"NOW"yourNEW WILL,THAT I AM,DO u UNDERSTAND ME MYson,yes FATHER (i)do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.