Trump's newest liberal programs.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The Trumpeter will provide deductions/tax credits for child care, for those caring for elderly parents, and for maternity leave.
So is he a conservative still?
Or is he just pandering to women in a last ditch effort.

Think it will get through the Republican house?

Whats wrong with those ideas? It would be cheaper for a family member to care for their parents than a nurse paid by medicaid. Seems like a savings to me - and we already get tax credits for child care.

You got a problem with people getting back some of what they pay into all their lives?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog

The Trumpeter will provide deductions/tax credits for child care, for those caring for elderly parents, and for maternity leave.

Whats wrong with those ideas?

Nothing if Donald Trump were running as a big government democrat, but since he isn't, everything is wrong with it.

It would be cheaper for a family member to care for their parents than a nurse paid by medicaid. Seems like a savings to me - and we already get tax credits for child care.

You got a problem with people getting back some of what they pay into all their lives?

Cut the size of government and people will be able to stay home and take care of their elderly parents, their young children or their newborn baby.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog

Nothing if Donald Trump were running as a big government democrat, but since he isn't, everything is wrong with it.

Cut the size of government and people will be able to stay home and take care of their elderly parents, their young children or their newborn baby.

How? The tax credit would replace at least some of the pay for someone to stay home from work to take care of them, and save money from medicaid costs for nursing care.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

How? The tax credit would replace at least some of the pay for someone to stay home from work to take care of them, and save money from medicaid costs for nursing care.

See the above.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

See the above.

How do you propose the one staying at home, should be able to do so, and why you think they should not get a break on their taxes while at the same time unburdening medicaid, its win win to me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do you propose the one staying at home, should be able to do so,

Both parents work because they have to. Cut the size of government and taxes will go down, allowing a parent to stay home and take care of family members.

and why you think they should not get a break on their taxes while at the same time unburdening medicaid, its win win to me.

It's not addressing the real problem: big government spending.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Both parents work because they have to. Cut the size of government and taxes will go down, allowing a parent to stay home and take care of family members.

It's not addressing the real problem: big government spending.

Do tell what politicians once they have gotten taxes from us, cut them? They only cut them for corporations and now sit in bed with them, making us pay for sports complexes, etc..

At least under this garbage system we have right now, they could save medicaid money this way and enable it.

Some solutions are better than none, and I used to volunteer for head -start by the way, which i see as a very helpful program, quite frankly imo if the church did its job, things like that wouldnt be needed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do tell what politicians once they have gotten taxes from us, cut them?

Obviously not Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump.

They only cut them for corporations and now sit in bed with them, making us pay for sports complexes, etc..

A President Trump will take care of his own (corporations).

At least under this garbage system we have right now, they could save medicaid money this way and enable it.

Some solutions are better than none, and I used to volunteer for head -start by the way, which i see as a very helpful program, quite frankly imo if the church did its job, things like that wouldnt be needed.

It isn't a solution to the problem, it's like putting a band aid over a cancerous growth (it will hide it temporarily).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Cut the size of government and taxes will go down, allowing a parent to stay home and take care of family members.

But, but.. PATRIARCHY :madmad:

:rolleyes:

I notice that you're not able to defend Donald Trump's liberal policies (but then, they're indefensible aren't they?).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Cut the size of government and taxes will go down, allowing a parent to stay home and take care of family members.

I notice that you're not able to defend Donald Trump's liberal policies (but then, they're indefensible aren't they?).
You're mad because Trump keeps Winning !!!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
60 million questionable people? Highly Questionable

I can't say that in this day and age that the child rape allegations against Trump will change that many peoples votes, but I have opened up quite a few eyes in both social media and other forums when showing the evidence.

BTW, 60 million was the amount of votes that Romney received in the last election...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well, tax deductions and credits that support big business anyway.

Well that helps

Lets see how these proposals that are more likely to benefit single Moms and people who do need to work paycheck to paycheck. But Trumpy will need to add to the Federal payroll to get people to track down all the waste, fraud and abuse savings to pay for this.

Lets face it most of the Rethugs in Congress think a woman should just stay home and take care of children, not go back to a career.

No they do not, what they want to to put two sets of hands in the field, rather than one.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What has Donald Trump "won" other than the admiration of some very questionable people?

Most Donald Trump supporters are regular, everyday people. You see a couple videos of 'questionable' people and all of a sudden they are all that way- but that's what you do. You are a judgemental moron :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Most Donald Trump supporters are regular, everyday people. You see a couple videos of 'questionable' people and all of a sudden they are all that way- but that's what you do. You are a judgemental moron :rolleyes:

When I see the "everyday people" here on TOL that are rabid Trump supporters, I know without a doubt in my mind that I'm making the right decision by voting 3rd party.