Trump's Inauguration Musical Performers List

Mocking You

From the "I only surround myself with the best people" department, I present the musical performers that will be at Trump's inauguration.

-----------
3 Doors Down

Toby Keith

Lee Greenwood

Jackie Evancho

Big & Rich

Tony Orlando

the Rockettes

the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

The Piano Guys

Sam Moore (of the duo Sam & Dave)

Tim Rushlow

The Frontmen of Country

Travis Greene

DJ Ravidrums

the Talladega College Tornado Marching Band
-----------

I've heard of Toby Keith, he peaked about 10 years ago. I suppose he's still somewhat relevant.

Tony Orlando was big in the 70's. Just try to get "Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Old Oak Tree" out of your head once you start singing it. I dare ya!

Lee Greenwood was big in the 80's. He sang at one of Reagan's inauguration, IIRC.

Sam Moore of Sam and Dave was big in the 60's.

Jackie Evancho won 2nd place on America's Got Talent back in 2010 when she was 10 years old.

Mormon Tabernacle Choir apparently has a standing invitation to these gigs, they've done quite a few of them.

Otherwise, who are these people?

The Trump inaugural committee asked Elton John, The Beach Boys, KISS, Ice-T, Celine Dion, Charlotte Church, Moby, and others to perform but they turned him down. Grammy and Tony winner Jennifer Holliday was set to perform at Donald Trump’s inauguration but pulled out. A Bruce Springsteen tribute band also pulled out.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
shoulda booked waters and gilmour

hqdefault.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would imagine that the rainbowers that voted for Trump are just heartbroken that Elton John isn't performing his faaaaabulous hits for Donald and company.