Trumpet of Judah

keypurr

A friend of mine sent me this.

"Last night at midnight, my daughter went outside for a sec, and she was startled by hearing a trump so loud it's like it went thru her and it lasted for several minutes, at least ten. She asked God what it was, and He told her that it was the trumpet of Judah, and that it was time for everyone to decide what side they were on."

We looked it up and it's in Jeremiah 4, as follows

Jeremiah 4:1 If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.

2 And thou shalt swear, The LORD liveth, in truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; and the nations shall bless themselves in him, and in him shall they glory.

3 For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.

4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

5 Declare ye in Judah, and publish in Jerusalem; and say, Blow ye the trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble yourselves, and let us go into the defenced cities.

6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

7 The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.

What could it mean?

fzappa13

A friend of mine sent me this.

"Last night at midnight, my daughter went outside for a sec, and she was startled by hearing a trump so loud it's like it went thru her and it lasted for several minutes, at least ten. She asked God what it was, and He told her that it was the trumpet of Judah, and that it was time for everyone to decide what side they were on."

We looked it up and it's in Jeremiah 4, as follows

Jeremiah 4:1 If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.

2 And thou shalt swear, The LORD liveth, in truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; and the nations shall bless themselves in him, and in him shall they glory.

3 For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.

4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

5 Declare ye in Judah, and publish in Jerusalem; and say, Blow ye the trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble yourselves, and let us go into the defenced cities.

6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

7 The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.

What could it mean?

When the real trump blows all will hear it.

Matthew 24:31

“And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When the real trump blows all will hear it.

Matthew 24:31

“And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”

Dear fzappa,

That is only 'one' trumpet. It says in Rev. 8:6,7KJV that the first of seven angels will sound their trumpets.

Keypurr, believe your friend and his daughter. I too had it happen to me and everyone ignored it, thinking the noise of the trumpet was caused by something that was going on in the neighborhood. The Lord told me it was the first angel sounding his trumpet and that Jesus would be coming soon.

So, don't get discouraged by nonbelievers. Yep, it lasted a long time and it was in the evening, around 9 or 10pm. Almost everyone was in their homes and didn't react to it. But we were on the front porch. Okay, I've got to get going. Hang in there keypurr and keep in touch.

Tons Of Blessings From The Lord,

Michael

fzappa13

Dear fzappa,

That is only 'one' trumpet. It says in Rev. 8:6,7KJV that the first of seven angels will sound their trumpets.

Keypurr, believe your friend and his daughter. I too had it happen to me and everyone ignored it, thinking the noise of the trumpet was caused by something that was going on in the neighborhood. The Lord told me it was the first angel sounding his trumpet and that Jesus would be coming soon.

So, don't get discouraged by nonbelievers. Yep, it lasted a long time and it was in the evening, around 9 or 10pm. Almost everyone was in their homes and didn't react to it. But we were on the front porch. Okay, I've got to get going. Hang in there keypurr and keep in touch.

Michael

Yes, there are several trumpets spoken of in the Bible. The one I referred to is the one that announces the return of our Lord. The one mentioned by Paul. The one envisioned in the Feast of Trumpets.

... and I am not an unbeliever nor am I offering discouragement. I am pointing any who would listen back to the Bible.

keypurr

Dear fzappa,

Michael

The big question is WHEN it will take place, do you see it happening soon?

keypurr

In essence, so was the message that accompanied the trump.....Peace

I just have an inner feeling that there is something going on that we are not seeing. We should fill the lamps with oil and wait for his return.

RBBI

I think that goes without saying....signs in the heavens (blood moon tetrarch) and signs down below. Peace

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The big question is WHEN it will take place, do you see it happening soon?

Dear keypurr,

Yes, I see it happening VERY SOON!! I can't say how soon because no one knows the day and hour of when it will occur and I am no different. We must wait patiently, for the Lord is still accomplishing what He said He would do in Rev. Hang in there and look forward to His Return. It has filled my life with exceeding joy knowing how very soon it will be. I hope that transfers to you.

Praise God!!

Michael

:rapture: :rapture: :angel: :cloud9:

JosephR

when it sounds, every ear will hear... EVERYTHING else is this...

A wicked generation shall seek a sign and receive NONE but the sign of Jonah.

You will not need a news report or a story online... ALL EARS will hear,ALL EYES will see,it will not be a surprise or secret to anyone.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
when it sounds, every ear will hear... EVERYTHING else is this...

A wicked generation shall seek a sign and receive NONE but the sign of Jonah.

You will not need a news report or a story online... ALL EARS will hear,ALL EYES will see,it will not be a surprise or secret to anyone.

Dear JosephR,

PERHAPS the whole Earth shall hear the sounding of the 7th trumpet, but as far as the other six before that, it is not true that the whole earth will hear them. God does what He wants. You don't know how it works because you've never had the experience of it happening to you. I know what happened to me and I'm sure that the trumpet I heard was international. The Bible does not say that the whole world shall hear the 7 angels sound their trumpets. It says that they sounded their trumpets, not that it was worldwide. If that happened, people would know that Jesus was coming very soon, and He would then not come as a 'thief in the night.'

Michael