Trump will not make America great again.

WizardofOz

Can anybody explain to me exactly what it means to "make America great again"? Why aren't we great now?

I'd like to know this as well. I thought he would cut spending but apparently he is going to cut taxes and spend as much if not more than previous administrations. He's already suggesting a $54billion increase to the $600billion defense budget. He'd have to cut a lot in order to spend less than Obama with that sort on increase.

More of the same :sigh:

To watch people bicker about Obama v Trump v Clinton when fiscally they're all the same. :madmad:
Wake up

God's Truth

Can anybody explain to me exactly what it means to "make America great again"? Why aren't we great now?

Does special interests ring a bell? How about Bush and Powell lying about weapons of mass destruction and taking out a leader who was actually maintaining barbaric people. How about making people who want to come here legally by proving they will not be a burden to this country and require food stamps, while catch and releasing illegal immigrants with a paid bus fare to any place they want. How about having men die for this country and getting the worse healthcare imaginable.

God's Truth

I'd like to know this as well. I thought he would cut spending but apparently he is going to cut taxes and spend as much if not more than previous administrations. He's already suggesting a $54billion increase to the $600billion defense budget. He'd have to cut a lot in order to spend less than Obama with that sort on increase.

More of the same :sigh:

To watch people bicker about Obama v Trump v Clinton when fiscally they're all the same. :madmad:
Wake up

Who cares how much he is spending if we need it.

God's Truth

You can't be serious...:hammer:

We are the richest country in the world and you do not want us to spend money doing the right thing? You can't be serious. Like Trump said, the US spent twice as much in the Mid East and we could have rebuilt our county twice.

WizardofOz

We are the richest country in the world and you do not want us to spend money doing the right thing? You can't be serious. Like Trump said, the US spent twice as much in the Mid East and we could have rebuilt our county twice.

So you're another fiscally irresponsible big spending liberal who has no problem letting big brother have a blank check. Do you care about deficits or balanced budgets or only if a democrat is in office?

God's Truth

So you're another fiscally irresponsible big spending liberal who has no problem letting big brother have a blank check. Do you care about deficits or balanced budgets or only if a democrat is in office?

You are another false speaking ignorant person who has nothing going for him but slander and lies.

WizardofOz

You are another false speaking ignorant person who has nothing going for him but slander and lies.

What slander? What lies? I am asking questions. You have no answers just mud slinging.

Does any Trump supporter on TOL have a clue about his budget plans?
So far Crucible, Patrick Jane and God's Truth have all struck out.

God's Truth

Hey Wizard, see that picture of the statue of liberty you have for your avatar...how much money has been spent on that statue since we first received it?

WizardofOz

Hey Wizard, see that picture of the statue of liberty you have for your avatar...how much money has been spent on that statue since we first received it?

Another diversion. What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? Should we dismantle it to save a few bucks? Do you have any clue how much $54 billion is? How about $654 billion...

TOL's Trump supporters need to do better than empty rhetoric and talking points. He announced his budget plans. Is anyone competent enough to discuss it?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Does special interests ring a bell? How about Bush and Powell lying about weapons of mass destruction and taking out a leader who was actually maintaining barbaric people. How about making people who want to come here legally by proving they will not be a burden to this country and require food stamps, while catch and releasing illegal immigrants with a paid bus fare to any place they want. How about having men die for this country and getting the worse healthcare imaginable.
So ignoring special interests, honest public officials, addressing illegal immigration, and improved healthcare for veterans will make America great again? Okay. Is that all?

God's Truth

Our children. Our grand children. Our great grand children to the nth generation. Somebody has to pay off that debt and it wont be this generation.

I do not care to discuss this anymore with you because it is too pathetic from your end.

Our descendants need to live in a country that keeps up with repairs. How is your roof doing? What ignorant person goes against repairs? Are you gong to leave your children a house that needs to be condemned?

God's Truth

Another diversion. What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? Should we dismantle it to save a few bucks? Do you have any clue how much $54 billion is? How about $654 billion...

TOL's Trump supporters need to do better than empty rhetoric and talking points. He announced his budget plans. Is anyone competent enough to discuss it?

Dumb...

WizardofOz

You are the mud slinger. You do not even know what a liberal is.

Should our government be fiscally conservative? When you say about our government "Who cares how much he is spending if we need it" you sound like a 'big government loving' liberal.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I do not care to discuss this anymore with you because it is too pathetic from your end.

Our descendants need to live in a country that keeps up with repairs. How is your roof doing? What ignorant person goes against repairs? Are you gong to live your children a house that needs to be condemned?

When my house needs repairs, I have to pay for those. If I do not have the money, then I have to take out a loan. That loan has to be repaid. If I don't repay my loan then it will fall to my children to repay it (from my estate) upon my death.

The deficit spending by the US government results in debt, the National Debt, that must ultimately be repaid.

But, I accept your concession.

WizardofOz

Dumb is bringing up the Statue of Liberty as if maintaining it and protecting it means squat compared to the $54 billion increase Trump wants for the military...

You're striking out again. Just avoid the thread if you haven't the slightest clue what is being discussed.

WizardofOz

When my house needs repairs, I have to pay for those. If I do not have the money, then I have to take out a loan. That loan has to be repaid. If I don't repay my loan then it will fall to my children to repay it (from my estate) upon my death.

The deficit spending by the US government results in debt, the National Debt, that must ultimately be repaid.

But, I accept your concession.

:first: Truth smack!

CabinetMaker understands