CnFDRplVIAUxRK-.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mike Pence is the most conservative choice since Reagan himself. Don't believe it? Watch the left hyper-ventilate.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Mike Pence is the most conservative choice since Reagan himself. Don't believe it? Watch the left hyper-ventilate.
Pence may attract Cruz supporters, with short memories, but he lacks national name recognition and does nothing to attract moderates, women and visible minorities.

Trump will attract the "white, male" vote - but as we all know, they no longer represent enough votes to win a presidential election!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pence may attract Cruz supporters, with short memories, but he lacks national name recognition and does nothing to attract moderates, women and visible minorities.

Trump will attract the "white, male" vote - but as we all know, they no longer represent enough votes to win a presidential election!

Conservatives don't vote for "white males" as a qualifier as you do as a non-qualifier. Like I said, liberal arguments are in the toilet. Time to flush it. Donald Trump has already attracted the moderates you imbecile.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Pence folded like a wet noodle over the religious protection law, remember? That was weak, and I have disliked him ever since. He should have stood his ground. Trump needs a VP that rips the media to shreds, not one that crumbles under their pressure.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like I said, watch the hyper-ventilating from the left over this pick. That is how you know he is the right choice. ACW and Rusha almost always agree, and that is the main indicator if you are confused.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Conservatives don't vote for "white males" as a qualifier as you do as a non-qualifier. Like I said, liberal arguments are in the toilet. Time to flush it. Donald Trump has already attracted the moderates you imbecile.

CORPOLALIA ("Cursing Disorder")
- comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk"
- involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks
- related terms copropraxia, performing obscene or forbidden gestures,and coprographia, making obscene writings or drawings
- encompasses words and phrases that are culturally taboo or generally unsuitable for acceptable social use, when used out of context
- coprolalia is not unique to tic disorders; it is also a rare symptom of other neurological disorders
- some patients have been treated by injecting botulinum toxin (botox) near the vocal cords. This does not prevent the vocalizations, but the partial paralysis that results helps to control the volume of any outbursts
- severity and frequency of outbursts can also be decreased by surgically disabling nuclei in the thalamus, the globus pallidus and the cingulate cortex

QUESTION: Why do conservatives revert to name "name calling" and inappropriate language when their preconceived ideas are challanged?

ANSWER: Like "Nick M," they are all sufferers, in denial, from chronic coprolalia (κόπρος, "feces" and λαλιά, "to talk"), who have refused to take their botox injection.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
QUESTION: Why do conservatives revert to name "name calling" and inappropriate language when their preconceived ideas are challanged?

ANSWER: Like "Nick M," they are all sufferers of chronic coprolalia (κόπρος, "feces" and λαλιά, "to talk") in denial, who have not taken their botox injection

You're accusing Nick M., an avid follower of the secular humanist Donald Trump of being conservative?

Paaaaaaalease.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Pence folded like a wet noodle over the religious protection law, remember? That was weak, and I have disliked him ever since. He should have stood his ground. Trump needs a VP that rips the media to shreds, not one that crumbles under their pressure.
As a supporter of another candidate that Trump repeatedly referred to as "lying-Ted," how can Pence accept a position on the ticket with a man who questioned Cruz's American citizenship, targeted his wife and asserted that his father was part of the Kennedy assassination?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As a supporter of another candidate that Trump repeatedly referred to as "lying-Ted," how can Pence accept a position on the ticket with a man who questioned Cruz's American citizenship, targeted his wife and asserted that his father was part of the Kennedy assassination?

This is how much of an ego-maniac Donald Trump really is:

Donald Trump claims Mike Pence’s primary endorsement of Ted Cruz 'was more of an endorsement for me'

Donald Trump said Saturday that his running mate’s original endorsement of Texas Sen. Ted Cruz during the GOP primaries was actually, in fact, more of an endorsement for him.

Trump’s remarks came during a rambling New York City speech in which he officially introduced Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as his pick for vice president.

“Gov. Pence, under tremendous pressure from establishment people, endorsed somebody else,” Trump said, referencing the Indiana Republican primary. “But it was more of an endorsement for me, if you remember.”
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-mike-pence-vp-endorsement-ted-cruz-2016-7

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is how much of an ego-maniac Donald Trump really is:

Donald Trump claims Mike Pence’s primary endorsement of Ted Cruz 'was more of an endorsement for me'

Donald Trump said Saturday that his running mate’s original endorsement of Texas Sen. Ted Cruz during the GOP primaries was actually, in fact, more of an endorsement for him.

Trump’s remarks came during a rambling New York City speech in which he officially introduced Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as his pick for vice president.

“Gov. Pence, under tremendous pressure from establishment people, endorsed somebody else,” Trump said, referencing the Indiana Republican primary. “But it was more of an endorsement for me, if you remember.”
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-mike-pence-vp-endorsement-ted-cruz-2016-7
That's right, there a millions of secret Trump supporters