Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The next several months are going to be very interesting.

Ezekiel 3:1

Kinda of fun, in a weird sorta way, when you think about it... (and your gut tells you there's really nothing more you can do that's actually going to help put a righteous, good man in office.)

It's like sitting back for the next several months and watching one of the most radical, suspenseful movies ever, with a big bowl of popcorn, to see how it will actually all play out in the end.

:popcorn:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think the jews in central Europe would have preferred stalin over hitler

Karl Marx said:
Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew -- not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew. What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. Very well then! Emancipation from huckstering and money, consequently from practical, real Jewry, would be the self-emancipation of our time.... We recognize in Jewry, therefore, a general present-time-oriented anti-social element, an element which through historical development -- to which in this harmful respect the Jews have zealously contributed -- has been brought to its present high level, at which it must necessarily dissolve itself. In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Jewry

A liberal is liberal. Stalin was just as bad, except he murdered many millions more than just European Jews.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Shocking statement by Stephen Hawking: I understand everything about the universe, but I cannot fathom the sudden rise of Donald Trump Pr 16:18

Also see:

Earth doomed by climate change which could burn us alive, warns Stephen Hawking
bored.gif

”Timmy talks about drugs (HD)"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wrong serpy. Trump is no child killing adulterer

:think: Wrong. Trump's adulterous history is well known. Insofar as being a child killer, he is pro-abortion. The only thing that is different is that he is now pretending to be against abortion for the sole purpose of acquiring votes from the republican party.

http://ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Abortion.htm

Defund Planned Parenthood

Q: Would you be willing to shut down the government in order to defend Planned Parenthood or to put some other key policy goals?

TRUMP:I do not want to say that because I want to show unpredictability. You have to.You can't just go around and say that. But Planned Parenthood should absolutely be defunded. I mean if you look at what's going on with that, it's terrible.And many of the things should be defunded and many things should be cut.

Source: Fox News Sunday 2015 Coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Oct 18, 2015

Planned Parenthood is important, but abortions must stop

Q: Were you ever a donor to Planned Parenthood?

TRUMP:I don't know--but it's possible. I give to so many organizations over the years. Hundreds of millions of dollars, so I really don't know. But look, Planned Parenthood has to stop with the abortions. A lot of people consider it an abortion clinic. I think those tapes that I saw were outrageous and disgusting by any standpoint. And they have to stop.

Q: So you would not shut down the government over Planned Parenthood funding?

TRUMP: I wouldn't fund it if they have abortion going on. Now, you hear all different numbers. They say it's 3%, other people say it's 85%. That's a big difference. So I'd certainly look into it.

Q: But would you shut down the government over this dispute?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:think: Wrong. Trump's adulterous history is well known. Insofar as being a child killer, he is pro-abortion. The only thing that is different is that he is now pretending to be against abortion for the sole purpose of acquiring votes from the republican party.

http://ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Abortion.htm
How do you "pretend" to know that Trump is pretending, that's ludicrous
That interview is 20 years old, people change in 20 years if you haven't noticed

CLINTON IS PRO-ABORTION !!! NOT TRUMP

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We need the next SC justice to be appointed by a Republican President Donald Trump. It is of the utmost importance for Pro-Lifers

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, you're on board with Clinton

:AMR:

My comment was in regards to this statement:

Wrong serpy. Trump is no child killing adulterer

You are aware of why Trump's FIRST wife divorced him right, Patrick? Also, Trump doesn't wish to defund PP and can't even make up his mind about who should be penalized for abortions and what the penalty should be.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:AMR:

My comment was in regards to this statement:

You are aware of why Trump's FIRST wife divorced him right, Patrick? Also, Trump doesn't wish to defund PP and can't even make up his mind about who should be penalized for abortions and what the penalty should be.
You're nit-picking