Trump Shatters All Prior GOP Fundraising Records – 2.1 Million Small Donations in 90

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
you are, sheeple

It takes an individual to acknowledge that both major party candidates are ultra liberal (one as has been shown is a pervert) and to not vote for either.

got me some of them tasty, lip-smacking federal student loans ...

I'm beginning to see the picture (and here I thought you were just a misogynist).

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sure they do, the nation is 90% Republican :chuckle:

I've gotten Trump's fundraising emails because I'm still on some list somewhere. If I contributed $5 I'd be entered into a chance to have dinner with Donald Trump, who says in his latest that Hillary "writes off as 'deplorable' humans who don't belong in her America."

He sounds a little confused, since he's the one who doesn't want certain humans in his America.

And 90%? How do you figure that? :liberals:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've gotten Trump's fundraising emails because I'm still on some list somewhere. If I contributed $5 I'd be entered into a chance to have dinner with Donald Trump, who says in his latest that Hillary "writes off as 'deplorable' humans who don't belong in her America."

He sounds a little confused, since he's the one who doesn't want certain humans in his America.

And 90%? How do you figure that? :liberals:
That's right, Trump will keep out radical Islamist extremists.

I made up that percentage