Trump insults our military and yet doesn't know a thing about military strategy

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Yes, and those morally confused people won't be helped if a secular humanist like Donald Trump is elected.

Now if you can take your mind off of your obsession with me for a second or two Aaron (I'll throw you a bone later and give you my pastor's email so that you can ask him how he feels about the recriminalization of homosexuality), how about we address Donald Trump's stance on moral degenerates serving in the military, which according to the Center for Military Readiness, is a huge morale problem.

I pray that Trump will be victorious in this coming election. I also pray that Hillary will have a hedge placed between her and the highest office in our country. For our countries future existance I pray this prayer.

Trump Is Candidate for Gays

Donald Trump’s been accused of being a bully and a bigot. But he stands out among Republican presidential hopefuls for his comparative sensitivity to one politically potent minority group: the gay community.

Trump has advocated for banning workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation. He criticized a Kentucky county clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses after the U.S. Supreme Court found, earlier this year, that the Constitution protects the right of same-sex couples to marry.

“He is one of the best, if not the best, pro-gay Republican candidates to ever run for the presidency,” said Gregory T. Angelo, president of the Log Cabin Republicans, an advocacy group for LGBT Republicans. Trump would do no harm on same-sex marriage, Angelo said, and has a “stand-out position” on non-discrimination legislation.

he criticized the Kentucky clerk, and, in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter this year, he condemned Republican candidates who called for a reversal of the court’s judgment.

“Anybody that’s making that an issue is doing it for political reasons,” he said. “The Supreme Court ruled on it.”
https://www.datalounge.com/thread/16194231--trump-is-candidate-for-gays

Oh and Grosnick: You know that God that you're praying to?

Galatians 6:7-9