Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I earnestly believe Trump will begin to lay the foundation of "The Wall of Protection" once he gets into office. He'll also be standing by his word and begin dismantling the GREAT tragedy that is "Obamacare."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A very close friend of mine, I've known for about 46 years, was FORCED to purchase Obamacare that had a $6,000 deductible annually. She had to pay around five or six hundred dollars a month for. It was basically a "Calamity Insurance Policy."

She could never use it unless she had a catastrophic illness or accident. That's just not fair. She's lower middle class so five or six hundred dollars a month for a useless insurance policy was a huge waste of money. She finally had to purchase an "Out of State" health coverage that was much cheaper. Obamacare was/is a scam perpetrated on the citizenry of our country. Thanks, Obama.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I'm on Medicare and Social Security.

Daniel1769

In 2016 there are approximately 218,959,000 eligible voters in the United States.

Donald Trump received approx. 61,898,584 votes. That is about 28% of eligible voters who cast a ballot for Trump.
Hillary Clinton received approx. 63,551,979 votes. That is about 29% of eligible voters.

72% of eligible voters did not vote for Trump.
71% of eligible voters did not vote for Clinton.

Neither of them could claim a mandate. The fact is that they could each barely get a quarter of eligible voters to show up to cast a ballot for either of them.

Getting 28% of eligible voters is not a mandate. Both of these scumbags were rejected by the people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

How can you say they were "Rejected by the People?" The people chose who they wanted to vote for. The ones that voted for Hillary were "Hoodwinked" and the ones that voted for Trump did the right thing under the circumstances.

Daniel1769

How can you say they were "Rejected by the People?" The people chose who they wanted to vote for. The ones that voted for Hillary were "Hoodwinked" and the ones that voted for Trump did the right thing under the circumstances.

72% of eligible voters did not support Trump. If 72% won't support you, you've been rejected. Hillary didn't do any better. Nearly 3/4 of eligible voters did not support Trump. He has no mandate.

Daniel1769

I give Obama credit for one thing, he tried his level best to bankrupt our country and nearly was successful.

It is bankrupt. $20 Trillion dollars in debt with a trillion dollar deficit per year is bankrupt. It's broke. There's no more money to spend. The day of fiscal reckoning is going to come. The question is, "when?"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
todays-illegals-tomorrows-democrats.jpg

SombreroObama.jpg

When people go to the DMV to obtain or renew a driver's license, or to get a state identification card, they’ll be asked for the usual information in such transactions, such as their name, date of birth and address. They’ll also be asked to affirm their eligibility to vote and will be given the choice of opting out of registering at that time. Information about anyone who does not decline registration will be electronically transmitted from the DMV to the secretary of state’s office, where citizenship will be verified and names will be added to the voter rolls.​

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I look forward to seeing criminals put in prison, like drug dealers in Oregon and Colorado. I can't wait.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is John Podestaon the topic that evil feminazi Anna pretends doesn't exist.

John Podesta said:
I think Teddy’s idea scratches the itch, is pretty safe and uncomplicated.
On the picture ID, the one thing I have thought of in that space is that if you show up on Election Day with a drivers license with a picture, attest that you are a citizen, you have a right to vote in Federal elections.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
How do you know that 3 million illegals voted for Clinton? That's easily said, but not easily supported.

(And the EC hasn't actually cast their votes yet, and it'll be interesting to see how that goes.)

It is just as easily said that that 3 million did vote illegally but, since liberals are unwilling to have any meaningful form of voter identification we will never know now will we? It is irrelevant what the national popular vote is because that is not the standard and has never been the standard since the constitution was ratified. Popular vote was rejected by a super majority vote at the constitutional convention 3 times in fact there were states that would not ratify if it was a popular vote scenario so, the whine about the popular vote is just that...a whine because the standard is to win popular vote in states,and win their electors not national popular vote i.e.. mob rule. You have to sell your wares outside of the urban populated areas to win.

fool

Hall of Fame
Anna, I really think you should look at the issues in Detroit that Nick linked to, this is real.

Fake news alert. See Anna's post.

Trump had more voters, even when counting Detroit's cheating attempts.

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.

That isn't even counting the illegal aliens that voted by the millions in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.