Trump Coughed

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are welcome to waste your entire life trying to change an evil world system that will be even more evil a thousand years after your dead.
And he will. He is convinced that is why we are here. :nono:

I would rather spend my time spreading the good news, 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).
:up: Endure hardness, good soldier of Jesus Christ!

SaulToPaul 2

I usually don't waste my time on people like you, but out of curiosity, would you call 911 if an evil person (rapist, murderer, etc.) were breaking into your home?

If I had time, sure.

But I have no delusions of changing this world system, or bringing God's kingdom to this world before the LORD returns...especially through politics.

john w

Hall of Fame
Evil has always been around. Inactive Christians (an oxymoron if there ever was one) are part of the reason evil thrives.

I look forward to seeing the huge change in your friend pj after you share God's Word with him.

You missed "The Big Picture"-pay attention:

The "first coming"-the Lord Jesus Christ took care of the sin/sins issue. We are in the dispensation of the grace of God, ambassadors. An ambassador represents his/her "Commander-In-Chief," and only conveys the Commander's message/marching orders, is not a citizen of the country in which he/she resides,as our citizenship is in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, and when war is declared("The Great Trib"), the ambassadors are the first ones removed from foreign country-the seizure by force/departure/plucking out/rapture. In the meantime, we are to focus on the message of "Be reconciled," as ambassadors.

The "second coming"/"second time"-The Lord Jesus Christ will take care of the "evil issue," as He returns as "The man of war," not as that "sweet little baby, lying in a manger," as the the secular, Christ rejecting world likes to see Him, and is comfortable with Him there.

POTY.

OCTOBER23

SARAH PALLIN IS THE LAST TRUMP SUPPORTER THAT HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED

TRUMP JUST SIGNED HIS CAMPAIGNS DEATH NELL

AND HE WILL NEVER BE RAISED TO THE PRESIDENCY NOW.

GOD raises the Basest of men and sets them over the people.

Ya get what ya pay for.

john w

Hall of Fame
SARAH PALLIN IS THE LAST TRUMP SUPPORTER THAT HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED

TRUMP JUST SIGNED HIS CAMPAIGNS DEATH NELL

AND HE WILL NEVER BE RAISED TO THE PRESIDENCY NOW.

GOD raises the Basest of men and sets them over the people.

Ya get what ya pay for.

I dig chicks that dig moose meat; thus, Sarah can't be all that bad.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I don't want to get into a theological debate about when or if Jesus is returning, but the Bible does give men instructions on the role of government, this is just one of many:

Romans 13:4

Romans 13 has NADA to do with the "authority structure" on earth-it is referring to the heavenlies. Ask Mayor STP.

Quote:
Evil has always been around. Inactive Christians (an oxymoron if there ever was one) are part of the reason evil thrives.

I look forward to seeing the huge change in your friend pj after you share God's Word with him.

You missed "The Big Picture"-pay attention:

The "first coming"-the Lord Jesus Christ took care of the sin/sins issue. We are in the dispensation of the grace of God, ambassadors. An ambassador represents his/her "Commander-In-Chief," and only conveys the Commander's message/marching orders, is not a citizen of the country in which he/she resides,as our citizenship is in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, and when war is declared("The Great Trib"), the ambassadors are the first ones removed from foreign country-the seizure by force/departure/plucking out/rapture. In the meantime, we are to focus on the message of "Be reconciled," as ambassadors.

The "second coming"/"second time"-The Lord Jesus Christ will take care of the "evil issue," as He returns as "The man of war," not as that "sweet little baby, lying in a manger," as the the secular, Christ rejecting world likes to see Him, and is comfortable with Him there.

POTY.

Stick to your "My church is better than your church!" threads Johnny, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to God and what He expects from civil government.

If you dare, bring it over here.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112309

OCTOBER23

Cultureguy,

ROMANS 13:4 is actually talking about the Police type force that the Gov't uses.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7 ¶ Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cultguy ,

Question : What if you have no money to pay the Government

or whomever the money that they say that you owe them in this Society today

and you feel that you do not owe them anything ?????

====================================================

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cultureguy,

ROMANS 13:4 is actually talking about the Police type force that the Gov't uses...

Like so many other verses in Scripture

Proverbs 11:14, 1 Peter 2:13–14, Deuteronomy 1:13, Exodus 18:21, etc., Romans 13:4 talks about the role of government in the Eyes of God, and what happens to people who don't obey (using the force of law, i.e the power of the sword to enforce laws).

Cultguy ,

Question : What if you have no money to pay the Government

Taxes 'run Government'. A wise leader will limit government for what it is intended for (safety and security, not feeding, housing and clothing the populace, that is what charitable organizations are for).

whomever the money that they say that you owe them in this Society today

and you feel that you do not owe them anything ?????

If we have a leader who uses our tax money to fund abortions and gender reassignment surgery (i.e. Obamacare), etc., we should vote him out of office. If you refuse to pay taxes, you go to jail for tax evasion (duh).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Stick to your "My church is better than your church!" threads Johnny, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to God and what He expects from civil government.
Says the lost, but religious who cannot tell anyone on TOL what the gospel of your salvation is, how we are saved, what dispensation we are in,...on and on. You are nothing more than a frustrator of the grace of God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Says the lost, but religious who cannot tell anyone on TOL what the gospel of your salvation is, how we are saved, what dispensation we are in,...on and on. You are nothing more than a frustrator of the grace of God.

We're currently talking about the righteous role of government, not eternal salvation. While a righteous government can lead it's people towards salvation (communist and Muslim countries outlaw Christianity and therefore it's populace has no way of hearing God's Word), it's main role is to punish evil and thus support good behavior.