TRUMP BUMP: The President’s Approval POPS TO 50% as Economy Soars

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I respect Obama for the same reason I respect Reagan, Bush and Carter. They were decent, moral family-men who honored their vows and put America first above their own self-interest.

Except for
0993fdd22ca8da203ab04d08c243f119.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nobody on that little list is "far left" and it's par for the course with CC. It's why he's gotten banned so much.

Indeed ... I have always been a moderate insofar as not automatically agreeing with the party line.

Abortion. No.
DP. Yes.
Guns. Common sense gun laws.
Adultery. No.

Of course, it does help if one has the ability to actually *read* what another poster writes instead of just making it up as they go along ...

Insofar as the far-left Trump-hating zealots comment ... I am not a far-left zealot.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Looking at the data on hand today, he's at 51% on Rasmussen. Mid 40s or lower elsewhere. Pew has it at 42.

What is not in that data is that every news outlet has been doing everything they can to destroy him and take him down, except for Fox. If he was getting normal coverage, or Obama-like fawning, he would probably be in the 80's.

The fact that he is where he is despite the onslaught of hate and lies and fake news is a testament to the American people who see through the lies.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
A message to all of the far-left zealots on this thread:

I agree with quite a few of CCs opinions/comments, however, CC has a HUGE problem of mixing those same opinions/comments with derogatory/filthy innuendos and references. That's quite a shame because he's speaking the truth in between some of his/her unacceptable language.

This post is dedicated to the following far-left, Trump hating zealots: The Wiz, AB, and Rusha.

1) His, not hers

2) I don't argue against your post. I gave you my reasoning once before. I know you don't agree with it though. It's all good baby.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What is not in that data is that every news outlet has been doing everything they can to destroy him and take him down, except for Fox. If he was getting normal coverage, or Obama-like fawning, he would probably be in the 80's.

The fact that he is where he is despite the onslaught of hate and lies and fake news is a testament to the American people who see through the lies.

True.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Are you becoming nervous about the possibility that our president might just receive, higher approval ratings? :think:

The unemployment rate fell to 3.9 percent. That is insane!! Any other president would have skyrocketed in the polls. The propaganda against Trump being putout by the fake news and the left is unconscionable. The fact that some many Americans believe the lies is frightening.

Trump and Reagan are the 2 greatest presidents in the last 100 years!!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@CatholicCrusader Arthur is banned from the thread for this comment, but you did do a lot to provoke him into making this statement, so all he is going to get is a boot from the thread. If he derails your thread, instead of posting innuendo, please report the thread disruption instead of dirt posting. There is needs to be less of the nasty talk and more civil discourse on this board.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Insofar as the far-left Trump-hating zealots comment ... I am not a far-left zealot.

:chuckle:

I see what you did there.

As for those far left zealots: If they're not dressed in camo carrying an AR-15 with extra magazines on their belt playing war rpg on their militia compound... OR... they're not seeing armageddon looming in every freedom allowed to those not in their approved in-group... OR... they can't find a bible verse to justify every possible bigotry... then they are too a far-left zealot. :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

I see what you did there.

As for those far left zealots: If they're not dressed in camo carrying an AR-15 with extra magazines on their belt playing war rpg on their militia compound... OR... they're not seeing armageddon looming in every freedom allowed to those not in their approved in-group... OR... they can't find a bible verse to justify every possible bigotry... then they are too a far-left zealot. :plain:

Indeed ... due to the ease which certain terms and labels are bandied about (Hitler, God-hater, terrorist, zealot, anti-American, Muslim defender, etc..) for simply daring to voice a difference of opinion ... they have lost their meaning.

Insofar as the economy, I give credit where it is due ... with Obama. It seems to be conveniently forgotten that he was previously in charge for eight glorious years.

musterion

The real unemployment rate is above 20 percent

Amazing how it was so inconsequential under Obama that it wasn't even reported.

On the other hand, the chocolate ration increased from 20 grams to 5 grams a week under Obama, so there's that.