Trump addressing the Arab nations

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Just one of the lines from Trump's speech to the Arab nations.

"Every time a terrorist murders an innocent person, and falsely invokes the name of God, it should be an insult to every person of faith. Terrorists do not worship God, they worship death."

I thought this (although almost certainly written for him) was a terrific point to make.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

"Every time a terrorist murders an innocent person, and falsely invokes the name of God, it should be an insult to every person of faith. Terrorists do not worship God, they worship death."

Did Donald Trump make that speech before or after he sold 110 billion dollars of worth of tanks, combat ships, missile defense systems, radar and communications, and cybersecurity technology to a Muslim nation?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...tary-arms-deal-saudi-arabia-article-1.3181686

Regarding falsely invoking the name of God: Trump is a fine one to talk, as he promotes the culture of death daily.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

I thought this (although almost certainly written for him) was a terrific point to make.

yep :thumb:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Amen, very presidential.