Tragic statement of the day:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah? Well, we'll see won't we when he answers the question as to whether a woman whose life is in danger from a pregnancy should at least be allowed the choice to abort......
OF COURSE she has the choice to murder her baby. Everyone has that. You're a complete moron.

I didn't dream up this scenario Stipe! Keep up!
We know. You're incapable of individual thought. If you'd read my challenge with any capacity for thought you'd see that I never accused you of being able to think or dream.

red77

OF COURSE she has the choice to murder her baby. Everyone has that. You're a complete moron.

So, it's murder if a woman whose life is theatened aborts the pregnancy is it? What is it when a woman dies because of the complications of her pregnancy and labour? An 'unfortunate tragedy'?

We know. You're incapable of individual thought. If you'd read my challenge with any capacity for thought you'd see that I never accused you of being able to think or dream.

I think you're full of it, that's an individual thought isn't it? :think:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
DELETED INCORRECT RESPONSE.

What is it when a woman dies because of the complications of her pregnancy and labour? An 'unfortunate tragedy'?
I don't like even using the words you use any more. OF COURSE it's a tragedy you stupid piece of trash! What else would you call it?

I think you're full of it, that's an individual thought isn't it? :think:
Yes it is. Well done. Loser.

:loser:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You said this to Turbo yourself. Remember the part where you said inflicting evil is not a justified response to being on the receiving end of evil?
Whoops. This response is incorrect.

Silk Queen

Here is a scenaro, you are married your wife gets pregnant she is say 2 weeks pregnant, then there is a complication that the wife will die if she carries to full term.
This is just a scenaro but if this was a real pregnancy what would you husbands do?
Would you let the 2 week old be aborted or would you insist that she has the baby even though she will die.
Would you choose a 2 week old fetus over your wife?
Would you give up your wife to raise a baby alone?
I don't believe most would regardless of the answer.
I know I will be called an idiot but this is a possible situation.

red77

DELETED INCORRECT RESPONSE.

I don't like even using the words you use any more. OF COURSE it's a tragedy you stupid piece of trash! What else would you call it?

A one which could have been avoided if the woman had the choice to make, it's murder for her to abort but just an 'unfortunate tragedy' if she sacrifices her own life either willingly or forcibly....I'd call it a travesty if she weren't allowed to have the choice in this situation is what I'd call it....

Yes it is. Well done. Loser.

:loser:

I know it is, try and grow up...... :thumb:

red77

Here is a scenaro, you are married your wife gets pregnant she is say 2 weeks pregnant, then there is a complication that the wife will die if she carries to full term.
This is just a scenaro but if this was a real pregnancy what would you husbands do?
Would you let the 2 week old be aborted or would you insist that she has the baby even though she will die.

You shouldn't be called an idiot for bringing up very valid points - though unfortunately that doesn't stop it from happening....

PKevman

Turbo addressed this question very well in the One on One I think. But here is what I as a husband would do, and my wife who would never murder her child would do as well. You said that the wife will die if she carries to "full term". There is no reason to abort a baby at 2 weeks because the wife may die if she carries to full term. How long would she be able to carry the baby and still be safe? There is no medical reason why she wouldn't be safe to carry the baby at least long enough until he is old enough to survive, then you go in and surgically deliver the baby early, thereby saving both the life of the baby and the life of the mother. A good doctor will realize he has TWO patients, both the baby and the mother, and seek to save BOTH.

Thanks to great advances in modern medicine, babies are surviving at younger and younger ages!

There is never a reason to go in and murder the baby. There is never a justification for it.

PKevman

You shouldn't be called an idiot for bringing up very valid points - though unfortunately that doesn't stop it from happening....

I can't recall seeing Silk Queen act like an idiot. You do it daily on this site. I guarantee her response to my answer of her question will be far more positive than any of yours. She asked a question legitmately. You ask it to try to defend the murder of babies.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This has been answered so many times. Here it is another time. In these situations no loving parent would ever consider murdering the baby. They would have the child removed because that is the only reasonable action to take. Perhaps if the attitude of the rest of the world was to save both then we might gain insight as to how such situations could have a happy ending. As the world currently is the only advances we make are in nicer ways to murder people.:madmad:

red77

I can't recall seeing Silk Queen act like an idiot. You do it daily on this site. I guarantee her response to my answer of her question will be far more positive than any of yours. She asked a question legitmately. You ask it to try to defend the murder of babies.

The only thing we agree on is that Silk Queen doesnt act like an idiot which probably isn't surprising to either of us.....

red77

This has been answered so many times. Here it is another time. In these situations no loving parent would ever consider murdering the baby. They would have the child removed because that is the only reasonable action to take. Perhaps if the attitude of the rest of the world was to save both then we might gain insight as to how such situations could have a happy ending. As the world currently is the only advances we make are in nicer ways to murder people.:madmad:

What if the 'removal' isn't an option, does the whole of the world have the medical techniques to perform such procedures? In the lesser developed areas it hardly seems likely, so what should happen then?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What if the 'removal' isn't an option, does the whole of the world have the medical techniques to perform such procedures? In the lesser developed areas it hardly seems likely, so what should happen then?
Liar.

Why do you keep looking for situations where you can feel justified in killing babies?

red77

Liar.

Why do you keep looking for situations where you can feel justified in killing babies?

show me the proof that everywhere in the world would have the ability to perform such procedures and 'll drop it :idunno:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
show me the proof that everywhere in the world would have the ability to perform such procedures and 'll drop it :idunno:
Or you could just say murder is wrong and deal with the consequences of that.

red77

Or you could just say murder is wrong and deal with the consequences of that.

Who said it wasn't? forcing a mother to die in pregnancy or labour would be tantamount to as much wouldnt it? Or have you got absolute proof that all areas of the world have the medical knowledge and technology to perform these 'removals'? :think:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who said it wasn't? forcing a mother to die in pregnancy or labour would be tantamount to as much wouldnt it? Or have you got absolute proof that all areas of the world have the medical knowledge and technology to perform these 'removals'? :think:
You're a retard. No mother who loves her child would want to "remove" or "abort" him. Responsible medical procedure in the tragic situations where the mother's life is going to be the cost of continuing the pregnancy is to try and save both. The mother would never agree to a procedure where the child was ignored as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.