Toxicity

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Karl is the only one I post that way to - and he and I know why.

Funny you didn't pick out any of the intellectual posts from Public Discourse and Discussing Marriage - but then, you support the ruination of traditional marriage. :D

Hate to break it to you, but every post you make is your "Public Discourse."

Unfortunately for your "intellectual" self, your bizarre antics in aCW's basement will forever color your Public Discourse - even though you went to all the trouble to Capitalize It And All.

GFR7

Hate to break it to you, but every post you make is your "Public Discourse."

Unfortunately for your "intellectual" self, your bizarre antics in aCW's basement will forever color your Public Discourse - even though you went to all the trouble to Capitalize It And All.
No, I meant the articles from Public Discourse (an intellectual conservative website).

I don't care if people don't understand my posts to Karl, by the way. :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm slightly disappointed that I have come across so much toxicity , mockery and trickery as a new member.
I have joined this site because I am curious , exploring and want to become more committed to God , but I find it really off-putting when some quite a few people seem to find it a joke or some kind of interview that I need to pass. I don't enjoy elitism and think we should treat each other as equals.
I'm just saying this because if this is the way new members usually get treated you are going to scare a lot away.:allsmile:
Interesting.

You came here and said this:
Hi everyone ,
I joined TOL yesterday & am delighted to have found it.

Why were you "delighted"?
Didn't you have enough sense to check out the atmosphere of the site before you decided to make a judgement on it?

You came here to discuss the Gospel of Thomas, which is not holy scripture.
We, as Christians, have a duty to point out heresy and refute it, not be tolerant of it.

Stay.
You can learn a lot here.
But not if your focus is going to be on negative comments instead of the point.
Negative comments exist no matter where you go. Learn to deal with them.

But just so you know .....
TOL makes no apologies for being biased.
And yes, you will be ridiculed for dragging more heresy here.
But that still won't keep you from learning something valuable here.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Not a secular humanist, so this is just really dumb trolling.
:yawn: You'll be much happier here when there are no Christians to challenge you.

Dumb is believing you can life your life without God. It's what caused Lucifer to fall. He was bad in math. What he failed to calculate is that this is God's universe. He runs it. He'll redeem it. If you have a problem with that, get your own universe.

See:

How Did Lucifer Fall and Become Satan? By Ron Rhodes

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Offline, it's the same world, different facade.

Turn the cheek. Make the best of the situation.

Welcome, sister. :cheers:
Exactly.
If you can't even make it through negativity on an internet site, life in general is going to eat you up and spit you out.

GFR7

:yawn: You'll be much happier here when there are no Christians to challenge you.

Dumb is believing you can life your life without God. It's what caused Lucifer to fall. He was bad in math. What he failed to calculate is that this is God's universe. He runs it. He'll redeem it. If you have a problem with that, get your own universe.

See:

How Did Lucifer Fall and Become Satan? By Ron Rhodes
Why don't you aim this at those here who support gay marriage? No, you really are dumb.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly.
If you can't even make it through negativity on an internet site, life in general is going to eat you up and spit you out.

Life_zps7786cf4d.jpg~original

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You came here to discuss the Gospel of Thomas, which is not holy scripture.

We, as Christians, have a duty to point out heresy and refute it, not be tolerant of it...
That's correct. Jesus came to divide :poly: not tolerate :freak: (Lk 12:51).

We are holding out hope that she is a liberal not a Leftist. If she's a liberal, she'll consider that her position may be wrong.

If she's a Leftist, she will be unable to override her feelings and she'll maintain her godless view (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).

4ut0gjrojggmdefe.jpg

John Lemon Imagine

GFR7

@serpentdove-

The only challenges I've had here are from liberals like Rusha and Anna who believe in same sex marriage. You really haven't read my threads, have you? Christian conservatives side with me, and the liberal feminists harass me. All the forums I post on are Christian.
So buzz off, and quit trolling me.