Town Quixote's

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This obsession with my IDs is odd.

The idea that I'm just dishonest and trying to deceive people just blows me away.

First off, it wasn't ME who outed you *this time*. You outed yourself.

Secondly, you flat out denied being BOLCAT last time around. Why would you pretend that lying is not trying to deceive people?

Don't pretend that you wanted a whole new start when you immediately jumped into the rape threads and started in with your little digs.

Arthur Brain

Clearly you folks have gotten out of hand with this mob mentality. You've doubled down, and he's done nothing to you. What a bunch of phonies you are. :nono:

'Mob mentality'? Oh get a grip. Next thing you'll be cranking on about people being cowards for closing threads they actually hadn't or something...

glorydaz

This obsession with my IDs is odd. Every explanation I've heard for them is way off. The first three were to avoid confrontation. I wanted to start new. I didn't realize people will recognize you if they knew you before. I just hated having the same tired discussions with the same tired people. This last one came about out of a sheer desire to take part. This time I realized the end game for my enemies was my banning. I knew who pushed my buttons and so I deliberately ignored them and refused to engage them. I plan on lasting this time, so i will continue to ignore and just taking time off when needed.

The idea that I'm just dishonest and trying to deceive people just blows me away. If I sneak back in and get on the speaker phone and say Voltaire has returned!!!!, I risk instant banning IMO. I noticed my friends didn't try to out me with constant harassment. It was my enemies that did that. Trying to keep a low profile is just common sense for a permabanned member....not dishonesty.

I know exactly what you're saying. You came to me early on and offered to tell me who you were, but I really didn't care. I'm one to respond to each post as it stands. I did that with Res, and was impressed that I could chew him out when I felt he deserved it, and he could take it as well as he dished it out. He was more honest than these others who pretend to be what they aren't, and then BAM, you get hit with nasty....dirty rotten nasty at that. The truth will out in the end. As it should.

It's a good thing when people have to reap what they sow, and I'm never adverse to aiding in that endeavor. When people change their tune, they should be allowed to take the next step. PJ never did change his tune, although he has managed to keep it to a dull roar which is fine with me. I only smack when he gets in my face.

You haven't been allowed one thing, and it's horrible the way this mob, who claims to care for those who are raped, all work so hard to cyber gang rape you. If you were busily stripping (or saying inappropriate things like they accuse you of doing in the past) I might see it, but I haven't seen anything from you except your making the mistake of agreeing with Doser and me. That was what brought the dog pack your way. Now you are their easy target, because they see it bothers you. Don't let it. It's ugly.

glorydaz

'Mob mentality'? Oh get a grip. Next thing you'll be cranking on about people being cowards for closing threads they actually hadn't or something...

Town was a coward when he whined about me, and then closed his thread. Sherman put an end to that (at least for now).

I gave you a neg rep....not because I thought you closed the thread, as I'd already seen the dialogue going on about that thread, but because of your nasty comment on that thread.

Yes, Mob Mentality. That is the best and only term for this bunch of bleeding heart liberals (whether they admit being liberal or not).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trying to keep a low profile is just common sense for a permabanned member....not dishonesty.

I see. It looks like management has eased the rules on re-registering after being perma -banned. Out of curiosity I tried to see if I could start another ID and it says it doesn't allow spam. I technically had a sock, but it really was my cousin's, but I did post on it. Nevertheless, Simon was perma- banned and now i can't register under a new name again, so TOL can uphold a perma-ban and ban an IP address if the want to, it seems.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eh, since permabans don't mean anything anymore, perhaps in the spirit of holidays, Sky and PS66 should also be allowed back in.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I thought about locking it again right after I answered Sherman, but I thought it would be better if everyone got a look at the place else. So far it's exceeding my expectations.

Eh, since permabans don't mean anything anymore, perhaps in the spirit of holidays, Sky and PS66 should also be allowed back in.
Oh why not?

Arthur Brain

I know exactly what you're saying. You came to me early on and offered to tell me who you were, but I really didn't care. I'm one to respond to each post as it stands. I did that with Res, and was impressed that I could chew him out when I felt he deserved it, and he could take it as well as he dished it out. He was more honest than these others who pretend to be what they aren't, and then BAM, you get hit with nasty....dirty rotten nasty at that. The truth will out in the end. As it should.

Oh please, SOD is nothing but a troll with sociopath written all over him. I used to be friendly enough with him until he went bat crazy when I asked him to cool it with Barbarian as threads were getting spammed to bits by him because of his obsessive crap. Then, all of a sudden it was the whole boring "retard" nonsense. He was stalking TH all over the place and flamed out time and again, got banned, came back with another "identity" and rinse and repeat. He's a sandwich short of a sandwich GD.

It's a good thing when people have to reap what they sow, and I'm never adverse to aiding in that endeavor. When people change their tune, they should be allowed to take the next step. PJ never did change his tune, although he has managed to keep it to a dull roar which is fine with me. I only smack when he gets in my face.

What does that "smack" amount to exactly? A neg rep? Oh noes...

You haven't been allowed one thing, and it's horrible the way this mob, who claims to care for those who are raped, all work so hard to cyber gang rape you. If you were busily stripping (or saying inappropriate things like they accuse you of doing in the past) I might see it, but I haven't seen anything from you except your making the mistake of agreeing with Doser and me. That was what brought the dog pack your way. Now you are their easy target, because they see it bothers you. Don't let it. It's ugly.

"Cyber gang rape?!"

Oh wow, that's just...

Well, who knows what it is but it sure ain't sane...

:freak:

Arthur Brain

She means HOW DARE WE POST ON TOWN'S THREAD.

Usually he gets to talk ABOUT US, and we are bound and gagged.

Now that we're ungagged, he get to reap some of what he's sown. There are always consequences that must be faced. :think:

"Bound and gagged"?

Geez, talk about melodrama. As to what TH has reaped, what's that exactly? You banging on?

I'm sure he'll cope...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
She means HOW DARE WE POST ON TOWN'S THREAD.

Usually he gets to talk ABOUT US, and we are bound and gagged.

Now that we're ungagged, he get to reap some of what he's sown. There are always consequences that must be faced. :think:
I could have locked you out at any time, glory.

I wanted people to see you in full here. I think it's educational. Just noted your attempt to take your own inference to the mods. Now I know why you were so hostile with your response here. You were counting on that other reading, the one that reflects your mind. I'm just glad I think like a lawyer and it nagged me into going back and leaving the doubt out of it before you complained here.

Else, I agree on consequences. I just don't agree that rape is God's punishment and a just desert and I think you're missing something important, your declarations of empathy notwithstanding, to believe that.

Anyway, I do agree that we can make our own misery in this life. But if I'm reaping what I've sown then I'm content. Everything in my actual life is pretty darn wonderful, except for Jack's allergies, but what's perfect? The way I see it, I'm not getting what I deserve, but what God promised, which is so much better.