Top physicist on climate change....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
14 of the warmest 15 years have been in the last 15 years. It IS getting warmer, dumbo.

based on what data?

a very thin sampling of (mostly) surface ocean temps, a skewed sampling of surface land temps and virtually no data on atmospheric temps?

sorry timothy, not good enough for this scientist

come back when you have a thorough data set

gcthomas

What claims are those?

Evolutionists hate reading.

Have you really got no idea what you are arguing about? Haven't you been following the thread?

Typical Stripe, though. You lurk about until you can attack people, with no regard to the actual points being made, using personal attacks in lieu of rational debate. Are personal attacks all you have?

You are a loser, Stripe, and whenever you resort to the playground taunt about reading (how old are you!) then you proclaim that you have lost.

:loser:

Thanks for playing.

gcthomas

based on what data?

a very thin sampling of (mostly) surface ocean temps, a skewed sampling of surface land temps and virtually no data on atmospheric temps?

sorry timothy, not good enough for this scientist

come back when you have a thorough data set

Mostly ocean surface data? Really? Is that what you think? You can't really be so unaware, can you?

(did you miss out on all the claims from the deniers about weather station siting?)

ok doser

Mostly ocean surface data? Really? Is that what you think? You can't really be so unaware, can you?

inform me

the world's oceans contain roughly 1.4 x 10^18 cubic meters of water

how many sensors are measuring the temp of that mass?

how many are surface and how many are deep?

how many are continuous feed and how many are intermittent?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

ok doser

we had a nice pleasant summer up here in nny - cooler than normal

and a frost last night :sozo2:

send some of that global warming my way!

ok doser

yeah - it's just a 5 minute video, should have kept watching

i finished - it still didn't answer my questions

as i knew they would, they are extrapolating to the whole world - from the stratosphere to the surface to the depths of the oceans - based on a very poor data set

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
i finished - it still didn't answer my questions

as i knew they would, they are extrapolating to the whole world - from the stratosphere to the surface to the depths of the oceans - based on a very poor data set

Scientists are sooo stupid!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have you really got no idea what you are arguing about? Haven't you been following the thread?

Typical Stripe, though. You lurk about until you can attack people, with no regard to the actual points being made, using personal attacks in lieu of rational debate. Are personal attacks all you have?

You are a loser, Stripe, and whenever you resort to the playground taunt about reading (how old are you!) then you proclaim that you have lost. Thanks for playing.

:loser:
Turning from ad hominem and tu quoque to outright hostility won't help you either. OP presented an idea. You thought those ideas could be dismissed by assaulting the source and the guy's credentials.

Time to shift to a rational approach. :up:

ok doser

Scientists are sooo stupid!

not so - i've had the opportunity to learn from, learn with and work with some of the most brilliant scientists in the fields of medicine, pharmacology and other aspects of the biochemical sciences

and they'd never attempt to publish anything based on the paucity of data that you eagerly accept from "climatologists" :darwinsm:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I find the entire debate to be a joke :chuckle:

Unfortunately, the jokers in power use the issue as a scare tactic to wring more tax dollars, which prompts people who see a profit to be made to push the warmest agenda, creating more fear.

The real feedback cycle that can only end in more poverty and scarcity of resources.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Unfortunately, the jokers in power use the issue as a scare tactic to wring more tax dollars, which prompts people to push the warmest agenda, creating more fear.

The real feedback cycle that can only end in more poverty and scarcity of resources.

Follow the money and you will find what drives any agenda...

ok doser

Which prove's that all the hysteria about this invented crisis has data that supports both argument's...I find the entire debate to be a joke :chuckle:

still, if they can get the Tesla P85D Ludicrous down under 30k, it'll all be worth it :banana:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Which prove's that all the hysteria about this invented crisis has data that supports both argument's.

I'm not sure how you arrived at the conclusion that the data supports both sides of the climate debate. The NASA webpage you linked to states, "Sea ice as a whole is decreasing as expected, but just like with global warming, not every location with sea ice will have a downward trend in ice extent." Elsewhere, "While the interior of East Antarctica is gaining land ice, overall Antarctica has been losing land ice at an accelerating rate."

I find the entire debate to be a joke :chuckle:

Could it possibly be that you find the entire debate to be a joke because the facts have been misrepresented to you?