toldailytopic: Your favorite and least favorite thing about TheologyOnline is....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for September 24th, 2012 11:07 AM

toldailytopic: Your favorite and least favorite thing about TheologyOnline is....

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think my favorite thing is the mostly even handed way moderation is done. I say mostly because I have seen some things that struck me as either too harsh or not harsh enough but I appreciate the fact that judgement calls are seldom easy. I appreciate the Mods for carrying the burden and shouldering the responsibility.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My favorite thing(s) is the people that I have known over the years, through TOL. You guys have been great to and for me, standing beside me through my rough times, telling me the truth without fail, teaching me some new things, and helping to strengthen my faith. My least favorite thing is when TOL is down. :(

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The high quality of topics, discussions and individuals who make up the forum is what I like best ...

And the fact that I didn't find TOL until just a few years ago and wasted my time in Yahoo Groups is what I like least. :(

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The best part of TOL is the gospel can be preached and rightly divided without being banned.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the best part about TOL is the rep system
and
the worst part is that the rep system is not transparent

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Favorite---Bob Enyart Live, the Theology Club and the board's unabashed stance for the truth.

Least Favorite thing---The trolls and rabble making trouble as of late.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
My nose tells me that these dating organizations who advertise on TOL may not be above board....that is saying it politely. They trouble me. What if somebody gets hooked up in a immoral situation through one of these ads?

Oh uh favourite....the people of course.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My nose tells me that these dating organizations who advertise on TOL may not be above board....that is saying it politely. They trouble me. What if somebody gets hooked up in a immoral situation through one of these ads?
The ads you are fed are served by Google based on your browsing habits.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Your favorite
and least favorite thing about TheologyOnline is....

Favorite? The forums.

Least favorite? Ranters, those who evade giving a genuine truthful answer.

Letsargue

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Favorite: Is that you’re here at all. – And least Favorite: People can stay on TOL for years, and dominate the site, and still wear their “Blue” Suit.

Paul – 092412

sky.

BANNED
Banned
The ads you are fed are served by Google based on your browsing habits.

Well I don't know why I always see that Christian singles ad. Maybe it comes from You-Tube. I do thinks it's pretty cool when I search the internet for a new product to buy and then I log in and there are related links to that search. Quite a few times I have clicked on them from TOL to finish my search. Like Sears and Ford.

Buzzword

Favorite: Variety of viewpoints, especially among the more eloquently verbose members.

Least favorite: The people who have stated and re-stated and OVERSTATED their singular view which spreads its tentacles into every topic ever.

Especially when they use it to conjure conspiracy theories out of thin air.

Layla

Favourite: the variety of different opinions and some of the people.
Least favourite: the repetitiveness of many of the topics - I step into an abortion thread and can have almost the same argument with many of the same posters that I did 5 years ago, which... gets boring.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I think my favorite thing is the mostly even handed way moderation is done. I say mostly because I have seen some things that struck me as either too harsh or not harsh enough but I appreciate the fact that judgement calls are seldom easy. I appreciate the Mods for carrying the burden and shouldering the responsibility.
anmv90qw39gqmpgv.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Favorite: Variety of viewpoints, especially among the more eloquently verbose members.

Least favorite: The people who have stated and re-stated and OVERSTATED their singular view which spreads its tentacles into every topic ever.

Especially when they use it to conjure conspiracy theories out of thin air.
Creation took place in six normal days (Ex 20:11; 31:17).

God created man in his own image (Ge 1:26,27; 1Co 11:7) and likeness (Ge 1:26; Jas 3:9) from the beginning (Ge 1:1; Mt 24:21, Mk 10:6).

God created them male and female (Ge 1:26-27; 5:2, Mt 19:4).

By faith we understand this (Heb 11:3) which leads to confidence (Ps 124:8; 146:5,6).

220px-Lochnessmonster.jpg