toldailytopic: Will there be animals in heaven?

organiccornflake

Well, If you would like to interpret revelations literaly, then yes. There will be all sorts of mixed animals (Lions with wings, ect.) Im hoping for a Liger!

Although in actuality, probably not.
Animals did not receive the breath of life.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Luke 14:15 "Blessed is everyone who will feast in the kingdom of God!"

What else are we going to eat?

I'm not certain we will be eating animals later. I think it will be more like how it was to be in the beginning and that it will be mostly vegetative.

I know...i like meat too...

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I don't know if there will be any animals in heaven, but I do know there will be double dog Gentiles there! Ephesians 2:6 KJV, Ephesians2:11-13 KJV

Woof

I jus believe my ol dog, who looked jus like Knight's pic [I mean the pup in the op, not Knight :p ] when he was a puppy, will bound to meet me wiv tail wagging as of old.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Woof

I jus believe my ol dog, who looked jus like Knight's pic [I mean the pup in the op, not Knight :p ] when he was a puppy, will bound to meet me wiv tail wagging as of old.

I hope he doesn't let one go like he used to when he got overexcited, we used to hire him out for a paintstripper....not a pleasing odour unto anyone. :madmad:

Sealeaf

We don't know because we don't need to know. I have toyed with the idea that as Jesus has raised us up, so we in turn may raise up our best beasts to be with us. But we have so little idea of the heavenly estate that any speculation is pretty much hot air. It is an excellant question to drive home the point that we have not been told everything, just the bare minimum necessary for us to get into heaven(whatever that is) ourselves. Humility is good for us.