toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! What's the first thing that's on your mind today?

Buzzword

My novel.

Been on a tear with it recently, adding a ton of material and refining what I already have with the help of my awesome writing group.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That God watch over us, and then that the brake job we needed on our vehicle wouldnt cost an arm and leg when we took it to the shop.

exminister

Snow and power outages.

Got a foot of heavy snow and just finished running the snow thrower. Power has fluctuated all day. Cut a path to my generator, so am ready. Running woodstove all day. Like that I was prepared and able.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Getting caught up at work.
Totally buried, trying to catch up. Missed a week two weeks ago having my gallbladder removed. I'm feeling fine, no bad after effects at all so far, but going nuts with paperwork now.
(still poking in at TOL tho' :eek: )

Dena

I wondered if there was so much snow that I wouldn't be able to get out to the museum (where I volunteer) because I'm staying at my in-laws in the middle of nowhere. It was fine though. And BEAUTIFUL with all the snow covered trees.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've been out of work for over a year. But today I had confirmation of a temporary job for a month or two. It's a start. PTL.