toldailytopic: Who was Jesus?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[:yawn: Red Herring] "Red Herring"
Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. :freak:

Your Jesus cannot purify man's heart because he is not pure himself.

SD: “ Could he [Jesus] have sinned?
Godrulz: “I believe He could have, but did not…” link

[Edited notes Part 7b from the series Overcoming Evil by Darrell Ferguson] "We want to see God and be like him. Our character will be transformed. We will have a clearer view of who he is (1 Jn 3:2).

The only reason sin has a pull on your heart now is because you are blind to God's righteous character. When you see that God is righteous, that will transform your moral character.

Study God's character. That's how you get victory over sin now and that's what God will reveal to us more clearly in eternity.

Knowing the the Jesus of scripture (Jn 1:1, Heb 4:15) purifies the heart. Everyone who has this hope purifies himself (1 Jn 3:3)..." Part 7b from the series Overcoming Evil (right click, open) by Darrell Ferguson

See:

Godrulz

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Jesus is holy, sinless, righteous, pure, perfect. The fact that you say my view of him is that he is impure shows that you have no credibility/integrity. You say it is because He has being. I say it is because He is personal and has will and intellect that He does not misuse like the rest of us. This is more glorious, meritorious than you reducing Him to a deterministic robot. Free will and love are related, but you seem to compromise both.