toldailytopic: Where on earth would you want the next catastrophic comet to hit and w

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 27th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Where on earth would you want the next catastrophic comet to hit and why?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
right here
right now
on this topic
to preserve the image that this is a christian forum

Quincy

Wherever Tom Cruise may be at that precise time . . . .

But sir, we must respect his recent deification by the latest group of science fiction faithers. :devil:

I am not righteous enough to wish catastrophe on anyone, sadly. I hope there are no more catastrophes, the evil man I man. There will probably be some, though. Such is nature.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not looking forward to a comet hitting anywhere ... because such a catastrophic event would certainly include the death of innocent men, women and children.

fool

Hall of Fame
I hope a big doomsday job rolls in and we all have to come together to take it out. Then we would realize that we can get along for five minutes without killing each other.

fool

Hall of Fame
And then shortly after realizing that we'd all be dead?

No man.
We would like come together, and blow up the asteroid.
And then all the friends we made while we were working together to blow up the asteroid would still be our friends.
And then we would have a party.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No man.
We would like come together, and blow up the asteroid.
And then all the friends we made while we were working together to blow up the asteroid would still be our friends.
And then we would have a party.
Would Bruce Willis be involved?