toldailytopic: What is the greatest country in the world and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Texas needs to grab Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mex and Arizona and bail out. We'd secure our borders, get God back in schools, and everyone could carry when they want.

You want us to take three of the lowest educational states in the Union with us? Texas just got out of "deplorable" in the last couple of decades. You'd just create a second Mexico.

Just Texas, maybe. A few years ago, I was coming into Washington state from Canada. At the boarder, a US agent looked in the car and said "Are you an American citizen?"

I don't know why I said it, but I replied "I'm from Texas."

He laughed and waved me through.

taikoo

Also the future site of one giant superfund site (whenever they get around to cleaning up their act) due to lack of enforcement on environmental regulations.

didnt say there are no problems! but thanks for the offer to come tidy up.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:first: The Kingdom of Heaven. There won't be any poverty. Perverts won't be allowed, no crime etc. No sickness or death will be there. All that bad stuff will be sent down the toilet where it belongs--figuratively speaking.:comeout:

:second: The USA. It does have its problems, about which I post often. But it is a good temporary home until mine time is over on this earth and I am called home to my first choice. I am still free to worship God as I choose and attend the church of my choosing. I still get good medical care. I can call and have an appoinbtment within a week, not wait 6 months like in a lot of countries.

Todah

The United States of America! As the "songs" go, from sea to shining sea,.....from the mountains, to the prairies..... from the redwood forests, to the gulf stream waters..... the rivers, and the lakes......and from where I live, in Colorado, the purple mountain majesties above the fruited plains..... where most of the people are still decent, friendly, helpful and kind and giving, to the helpless and homeless, and are believers in the God of the Bible.

...and best of all where over 80% of the people "still" speak English, so I can carry on a decent conversation with them about our good God and our beautiful country.:chuckle:

Last edited:

Thunder's Muse

Australia is the greatest country in the world.

We have Medicare, a strong economy, a tough but fair criminal system, amazing beaches, beautiful bushland, an outback that will take your breath away, snow covered peaks, Uluru, the Great Barrier Reef, equal opportunity, some of the best food and wine in the world and of course..it's the birthplace of Elle McPherson :chuckle:

bybee

Yes

Yes

Australia is the greatest country in the world.

We have Medicare, a strong economy, a tough but fair criminal system, amazing beaches, beautiful bushland, an outback that will take your breath away, snow covered peaks, Uluru, the Great Barrier Reef, equal opportunity, some of the best food and wine in the world and of course..it's the birthplace of Elle McPherson :chuckle:

And you're there too! You are a fine representative of your country.
I love America, especially the north shore of Lake Superior. :wave:

The Danes rock. Only country in Europe to repay the U.S. their WWII debt. Additionally, the resident Norwegian, Selaphiel, seems like a pretty happy chap to me.:)

I think the UK paid off their WWII debt about two years ago or so. However, I wouldn't be surprised if that was done by taking out another loan.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The United States ... of course. It is the great because of it's diversity and freedom.

fool

Hall of Fame
The United States, because we're always saving everyone from each other, themselves, bad weather, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.