toldailytopic: Tell us exactly why 'does' Poly wanna cracker? Have you actually seen

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for June 22nd, 2012 11:44 AM

toldailytopic: Tell us exactly why 'does' Poly wanna cracker? Have you actually seen Poly eat a cracker? Maybe Poly wants a piece of bacon or a salad.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it is just something you teach a bird to say
and
the bird has no idea what it is saying

very similar to Christians quoting the bible

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I've never seen Poly do anything. How would I know if or why she wants a cracker? But I have seen the traces of Poly's actions.

POLY: Why do you want a cracker? Is there something else you'd prefer?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
toldailytopic: Tell us exactly why 'does' Poly wanna cracker? Have you actually seen Poly eat a cracker? Maybe Poly wants a piece of bacon or a salad.

:think: I don't know....Maybe we should ask her.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know about Poly, but I know a cracker sure gets Ziggy's attention!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I'll have some bacon! :TomO:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

:rotfl: An amazing question! It rivals other questions I have seen, such as, is reality "real?"

I have a Polly. She is a Cockateil, which is a species of parrot. Anyhow, she does like crackers. She also likes lettuce, black-eyed peas, turkey, oatmeal cookies, roast beef, raw dumplings, flour and Italian cheeses.

My daughter used to have an African Grey, another species of parrot. He was devoted to sunflower seeds, cheerios and peanuts. Never saw him eat a cracker.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
attachment.php

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

I agree how do we know Poly wants a cracker and doesn't not want a corned beef on rye and a beer? :idunno: