toldailytopic: Is the Pope anointed by God?

oatmeal

Yes indeed...and in what?
Necromania?
Every Pope has taken the place of God?
Every Pope has taken the place of Yahu'Shua THE Intercessor? (taking the place of God)
The Queen of Heaven? (Mary taking the place of Yahu'Shua The Intercessor)
Both?
Praying to dead people who can't answer because they SLEEP?

I reckon he believes in all that and more.
"Babylon has become a haunt of demons"...or have we forgotten in our lazy last day stupors.

Or maybe we forgot, the people who they killed were killed because they read the Bibles and went back to keeping Sabbath, and the Feast days of Yahuweh, and not men!

DO NOT SLIP BACK INTO SODOM!

Oh yes, I nearly forgot...Sodomy.
And also do not forget, good works are forfeited when the Commands of YAHUWEH are not kept, or changed, or added to, or taken away. So NONE of the good they think they have done counts because it all contributed to leading those who had a chance to believe in Yahuweh, and now, because of their Popes, every last one of them, have turned them away from Yahuweh, for their own gains and the gains of the CATHOLIC CHURCH...NOT the Body of Messiah Yahu'Shua who comes in the Name of Yahuweh!

The Pope is no ones intercessor, and those who think either Mary or the Pope can intercede IN YAHU'SHUA'S PLACE? Well you are in deep slumber already.

There is only ONE INTERCESSOR...and He don't need to be sitting in a chair in Rome. ALL MEN have a direct line to HIM, Yahu'Shua, who died and now lives! AS INTERCESSOR AND HIGH PRIEST, AND Elohim. The WORD...is ONE...not many.

Many, makes harlots.

The RC system makes it difficult for the true seeker of truth to find it.

There are a lot of crumbs there.

Who seeks to find the loaf? Who seeks not the crumbs of life, but the bread of life?

oatmeal

YahuShuan

The RC system makes it difficult for the true seeker of truth to find it.

There are a lot of crumbs there.

Who seeks to find the loaf? Who seeks not the crumbs of life, but the bread of life?

oatmeal

There is no real bread to be found in the Mother of Harlots. Nor her children.

I've said enough on this thread, it's off my watchlist now.:cry:

Cleekster

when i was a Unitarian Christian i viewed Jesus as the head of the church and the sole authority of the believer as opposed to another human individual or organization.

so i would say no.

BabyChristian

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 8th, 2012 10:14 AM

toldailytopic: Is the Pope anointed by God?

pope-benedict-saturno-hat.jpg

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/images/smilies/bowser.gif
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Humans are only that. Check the history of the Borgtias and others. that were Poped. He was policicupipirs, http://tv.yahoo.com/show/45801

ThePresbyteers

1.3-ae-film.perfume.gif

How does the pope anoint himself if he is God?

In 1895 an article from the Catholic National said this:

The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but he is Jesus Christ, Himself, hidden under the veil of flesh.

Pope Pius V said this:

The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.

-These words appeared in the Roman Canon Law: "To believe that our Lord God the Pope has not the power to decree as he is decreed, is to be deemed heretical.-I?i the Gloss "Extravagantes" o.f Pope John XXII *** inter, Tit. XIV, Cap. IV. Ad Callem Sexti Decretalium, Paris, 1685.

.-Pope Nicholas I declared that "the appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who, being God, cannot be judged by man." - Labb IX Dist.: 96 Can. 7, Satis evidentur, Decret Gratian Primer Para.

Choleric

1.3-ae-film.perfume.gif

How does the pope anoint himself if he is God?

The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but he is Jesus Christ, Himself, hidden under the veil of flesh.

Pope Pius V said this:

-These words appeared in the Roman Canon Law: "To believe that our Lord God the Pope has not the power to decree as he is decreed, is to be deemed heretical.-I?i the Gloss "Extravagantes" o.f Pope John XXII *** inter, Tit. XIV, Cap. IV. Ad Callem Sexti Decretalium, Paris, 1685.

.-Pope Nicholas I declared that "the appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who, being God, cannot be judged by man." - Labb IX Dist.: 96 Can. 7, Satis evidentur, Decret Gratian Primer Para.

And yet, after reading these blasphemous quotes from the horses mouth, people still have trouble determining who it is that will sit on the throne of God claiming to be God but is in fact Satan Himself.

Un-freaking-believable......

Last edited:

Cruciform

And yet, after reading these blasphemous quotes from the horses mouth, people still have trouble determining who it is that will sit on the throne of God claiming to be God but is in fact Satan Himself. Un-freaking-believable...
Already answered here. Don't even bother... :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform

Pope Pius V said this:

Answered here.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+