toldailytopic: If you were going to live a double life what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 26th, 2010 11:00 AM

toldailytopic: If you were going to live a double life what would it be?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would want my other life to be more mundane than this one, that way I could get some rest and relaxation. ;)

fool

Hall of Fame
Mild mannered construction superintendent.
And
Famous Internet Atheist.

M. K. Nawojski

Instead of being a saint who's continuously blundering, falling down, learning better, getting up, dusting myself off, and trying again--I would be a saint who understands and honors/obeys Pauline Law perfectly and never puts a foot wrong.

But since that's not going to happen in this life, I'll just keep listening for "the Shout" (I Thess. 4:16-17) and looking for that blessed Hope, i.e., the glorious appearing of my God and Saviour Jesus Christ (Tit. 2:13).

MK

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Amazon Warrior Queen.

Seriously. Something straight out any fantasy illustration you care to pick. The whole bikini armor look and everything. Long hair, bloody spear, throne fashioned from the skulls of my fallen enemies...

And a nice tan.

I'd have Luis Royo paint my portrait and be perfectly happy with that. Because I'm an Amazon Warrior Queen and Amazon Warrior Queen's can do that.

Then have him tossed in the pit with the other males to await the annual...um...yeah, you know. :Shimei:

That's what he gets for all those paintings of his.

I'm a Amazon Warrior Queen. I don't have to be consistent.

I'd go find me a worthy male. But he'd definitely have to be one I could wage a war and ransack something to get at.

And Brad Pitt. He'd have to be very Brad Pitt-esque.

Amazon Warrior Queen's don't do seduction. So you're going to be my mate because I said so and the alternative is being tossed in the pit with Royo. And because you saw what I did to everyone and everything that stood between my throne and the spot where I dragged you here from by the hair.

:think:

Yeah, I better stop there.

You know...I guess I'd better go fix something or build something. Very obviously I've been neglecting my butchy side way too much recently.

But all joking aside. I don't think I could even do the double life thing if I tried. I've kinda got it made as it is. Took quite a bit of tussle to get here but...yeah, pretty content. Everything I could want out of life, I've pretty much got handy. :D

WizardofOz

Crime fighting superhero who wears his underwear under his pants.

Or an author with an anonymous pen name like Robin Masters
Call me Higgy Baby!:D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I tried to imagine being someone else once...

Nearly broke my heart. :plain:

Maybe literally being Hobbes would suffice. :think:

ragTagblues

Fantastic, hippie. How goes it with you? :wave2:

Surprised me with your selection though. I thought you'd have gone with a simple "sober."

. . . . You'll just have to assume I'm being realistic in my reasoning! :eek:

I'm very well, in a slightly intoxicated with my own self worth kinda way . . . Yeah things are great and finally glad the trials of this year are past me.

I can only assume from your rabbit style production of posts here on TOL that you have finished your novel?

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.