toldailytopic: If the story of your life so far was made into a movie how would you r

Quincy

I think for a 30 year old, crazy hillbilly my life would actually make a good movie. At least that is what people tell me when I tell them about my life. From growing up in the mountain slums to befriending an intelligent llama to being married to a descendant of the former Shah of Iran to being deported from Canada I've accomplished (and failed) a lot. I think it would get decent reviews and scores, I hope anyways.

PureX

Hmmm ... which life are we talking about? So far I feel like I've lived at least three of them, I'm in #4, now, and hoping to get to a fifth before I'm done. The unifying theme? Bliss, disillusionment, the abyss, ... then resurrect and transcend.

God is good. Life is strange (but magnificent). And I'm profoundly grateful.

(It would end up being one of those 'arty movies' that almost no one understands.)

john w

Hall of Fame
Found it.

It already has, as after numerous attempts by Darth Knight/Sluggo Knight to ban me, or force me into "voluntary compliance," The Rifleman is still standing:

The mother of all debaters, the humble Rifleman, St. John W, shoots down all posers/ debaters/moderator banners

"how many stars would you give it out of five?"

Chicks, who dig John W, give The Rifleman John W....

original

john w

Hall of Fame
Dude get over it already... that's old news. :chew:

Groovy, dude....far out...wussup......just sayin'...whatever....

"Jonathan Goldsmith (born September 26, 1938) is an American actor and The Most Interesting Man in the World. He began his career on the New York stage, then started a career in film and television. He appeared in several TV shows in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. He is best known for appearing in television commercials for Dos Equis beer, beginning in 2007, as the character The Most Interesting Man in the World, in which he speaks with a distinctive deep voice inspired by his deceased sailing partner and friend Fernando Lamas.[1]"

Hey, "man"-get over it- "The Most Interesting Man in the World" is old news.

Can you dig it? You taught me that.

Dena

I think my life would make for a boring movie. I haven't done much. Sickly child born to crazy parents, goes to college, gets married, suicidal for a while, gets better, does volunteer work and spends time outdoors. I'm not seeing a story there.

Hmmm. I need to do something exciting.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
So far my life has been a Jesus Camp/American Pie/Hangover/Friends with Benefits/Fireproof combo type story. I'd give it 3 stars because it doesn't have much of an ending currently.