toldailytopic: I could sit and watch this TV show for hours...

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Opps...:mmph:

I forgot "The Fugitive" with David Jansen

That's a must see TV

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
BBC:

Life on Mars (rip)
The Mighty Boosh (rip)
Copper is getting there.

American: (just the current stuff, offset so only a few are on at the same time. I don't watch a lot of serial tv, more of a movie/Smithsonian guy, but the DVR simplifies things).

Psych
Justified
Community
Archer
Person of Interest
The Big Bang Theory

Arthur Brain

Have you heard about the new Red Dwarf series?

I'm scared to watch. I feel like it's gonna destroy all my fond memories. Season 8 was bad enough...

Yes, it starts next week and I'm dubious - even though they're apparently going back to the classic format where it's centred around the four characters instead of the whole crew. It went downhill at series seven for me. If you don't want your fond memories ruined then whatever you do - don't watch the 2009 "mini series" 'back to earth'. It was appalling...

I think they should just leave well alone as it hit its peak and I can't see how they can recapture that same magic anymore. No doubt I'll still tune in to it though....

:eek:

eameece

I agree with eameece (Shocked on this one! :chuckle: ) on this one, except I don't like game shows. TV, nowadays, sucks with very few exceptions. But, there is nothing I could watch for hours. I'd rather watch the sitcoms of the 70s and 80s or some of the cop shows from the same time period.

Yeah, Rockford was great, and Columbo.

MTM and Newhart, always good.

eameece

What sucks is that you have to pay extra for a lot of TV now (cable, which I don't have and probably don't need).

PureX

toldailytopic: I could sit and watch this TV show for hours...
I have to say that I really enjoyed watching the first four or five seasons of "McCleod's Daughters" recently, on Netflix.

I also have been catching up on the new season of Doc Martin, and have enjoyed that, too.

And "Prime Suspect", with Helen Mirren, is an older series that's exceptionally well done. I'd seen some episodes back when it came out, but not all of them. So I've been looking up the ones I missed.

Netflix ... no commercials!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Outside of what I've agreed with:

The Pretender
Sherlock
Sons of Anarchy
Alphas
Warehouse 13
Burn Notice
Robot Chicken
Young Justice
Thundercats
Scooby-Doo
Leverage
Doctor Who
Impractical Jokers
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire

Everyone here would disown me if I answered that question.

Not that most people here particularly want anything to do with me in the first place, but I mean even those who do...
Oh, come on.

Let me guess..... Glee?? :flamer:
:rotfl:

I cannot wait until Sunday!

Danger Mouse.
I tried watching that as an adult and I couldn't sit through that many of them.

BBC:

Life on Mars (rip)
The Mighty Boosh (rip)
Copper is getting there.
I loved the UK Life on Mars. I liked the American version, too, until the end. I hated that ending.

I love The Mighty Boosh. I don't know if I could sit through several hours of it, though. I preferred the oddities shop over the zoo.

Psych
Community
Archer
Yes.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
One show that I enjoy when I catch it is Wheeler Dealers. Has anyone seen it?

It's about 2 guys that flip cars. One guy does the purchasing and selling and the other guy is the mechanic that fixes everything up. What I like about it is that you can learn a lot about cars and car maintenance. They are British.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One show that I enjoy when I catch it is Wheeler Dealers. Has anyone seen it?

It's about 2 guys that flip cars. One guy does the purchasing and selling and the other guy is the mechanic that fixes everything up. What I like about it is that you can learn a lot about cars and car maintenance. They are British.

I watch it sometimes. There doesn't seem to be many episodes. The "mechanic" is more of a body shop guy.