toldailytopic: How old is the earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

He's quoted your own words. If you're not going to address that then either A: you've not got an answer or B: you're deflecting away in an attempt to disguise the fact. You're not being asked to defend YEC just what 'appears' to be older than 6,000 years. Usually when people use the type of tactic you employ means their own underwear needs untying....:rolleyes:
:rotfl:
B: Deflecting FTW

I've never been in a corner. It is fun watching you pretend Christians get your panties all tied in a knot. :chuckle:

Because a person cannot be a Christian and also believe that the earth is much older than 6000 years old?

You're taking fundie to a whole new level of stupid.

Believe what Sozo believes or you're going to hell. That bit never gets old.:deadhorse:

Arthur Brain

I saw it, but I don't consider you an important enough character to speak with at your will. You get to speak with me now, and I'm already bored with you.

It wasn't just Wiz that was on the thread and reading. Even Lighthouse was under the impression that it's what you thought. Hardly convincing...

fool

Hall of Fame
Those things in the sky that sprinkle the water.
They make the flash and the boom.
But there's a gap in between the flash and the boom.
And it gets bigger the father I am away from it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You were too stupid to realize that we were speaking about the earth went without saying. I was asking what specifically appeared older than 6000 years old. :duh:

Notice how he didn't reply. Must not be painting himself into corners on this one. Yet, here you are to take his place.

Watch where you step.

:doh: I am not the one claiming it is 6000 years old. You are. Sozo's poistion (and yours now by extension) is that the earth is 6000 years old, but it appears much older.

Do they appear older than 6000 years? Could you pick up a fossil, look at it, and say "wow, this fossil is 2 million years old"?

That's obviously why Sozo doesn't respond. He is either portraying a deceitful God or you both must admit that YEC is pretty defenseless in regard to science.

I don't even know why you responded. I was never asking you to begin with.
Idiot.

WizardofOz

I saw it, but I don't consider you an important enough character to speak with at your will. You get to speak with me now, and I'm already bored with you.

I get to speak with you now? Behold the ego. You are truly a legend in your own mind.

You may fool a few of the mindless sheep who post on this forum, but you have more darkness in your heart than most everyone else here.

Brilliant job at moving the goal post, though. Terrific utilization of the deflection.

Dumb and dumber.

The two of you can argue over who is which.

No, you turd. What you say about what God says proves what you are. You are an unbeliever. It's really simple.

Challenge to more Sozo crap:

What did I say about God; how does it prove I am an unbeliever?

Quote me, you bluffing moron.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
7810 years old. This is shown 2 ways. There is an exponential decay curve to radioactive decay and to the speed of light. This is proven by the exact same curve found in redshift data of distant galaxies. This is the first evidence.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
The second line of evidence is in the bible. There are 13 people in the genesis genealogies that have 100 years cut off in the maseoretic text.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
Another 510 years is found when you add up all the times where israel worshipped other gods and God did not count that time when recorded by bible authors. 6000 plus 1300 plus 510 equals 7810 years old.

Arthur Brain

I get to speak with you now? Behold the ego. You are truly a legend in your own mind.

You may fool a few of the mindless sheep who post on this forum, but you have more darkness in your heart than most everyone else here.

Brilliant job at moving the goal post, though. Terrific utilization of the deflection.

Dumb and dumber.

The two of you can argue over who is which.

Challenge to more Sozo crap:

What did I say about God; how does it prove I am an unbeliever?

Quote me, you bluffing moron.

It's brilliant isn't it? A simple straightforward question results in the obfuscation a politician would be proud of, the singularly spectacular vernacular of LH which as an argument is another world beater...and I surmise like myself you've probably received a neg from 'Captain Charisma' himself, good ole Nick M with the incredibly original 'moron'.
There's just no arguing against such powerful positions Wiz. Withdraw gracefully.....

;)

rab7106

It's the determined age that has been arrived at by using radiometric dating. And while research is being done to improve the results, the ages of the materials tested still remain about the same, 4.54 billion years. This is something that has been repeatedly tested for the past 50 years.

The question was "how old is the earth" not "how old is the material that makes up the earth".

Status
Not open for further replies.