toldailytopic: Happy atheist day!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 1st, 2012 12:20 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

crossnote

My dad who has been a staunch atheist for 85 years is not having a 'happy atheist day'. He is in failing health and takes anxiety/anti depressive medication due to his fear of death.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 1st, 2012 12:20 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I've never seen Athiest's Day before, so I don't see why I should celebrate it or be happy about it. As far as I'm concerned its just some made up day they created to feel better about themselves.

Tyrathca

I've never seen Athiest's Day before, so I don't see why I should celebrate it or be happy about it. As far as I'm concerned its just some made up day they created to feel better about themselves.
Jokes on you, Knights was making a joke at atheists expense (hint: what's the date) It's not really "Atheist's Day" :rolleyes:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

An atheist response to getting their car stolen...I do not believe my car was stolen, it was just borrowed and parked elsewhere.

Happy atheist day, they or whoever picked this day, did it right, April 1st, enough said.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So...what are the festivities that the TOL party planning committee has planned for today?

ThePresbyteers

Yes, it is and it's Biblical. Proverbs 1:7 (KJV), Psalm 53:1 (KJV) :kiss:
Most of the none that don't doeth good think they have enough good in them to proclaim themselves as Christians at will.
1% goodness is all that is need to have free will to choose and accept Jesus as their Saviour. That ain't so. It's 100% not good and they're totally helpless as in PURE.

I see no difference between atheists and those that save themselves.

alwight

On Atheist Day we should all agree with theists about all those supposed gods that clearly don't exist, which will usually only leave one (unlike multi-faiths), it's nice to agree sometimes. :)

Last edited:

PureX

I appreciate that there are atheists among us. I don't have to agree with someone to be happy that they exist.

Happy Atheist Day to the atheists, and thanks for being who you are.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Atheist #1: Happy Atheist's Day!
Atheist #2: Cool! What are we celebrating?
Atheist #1: Oh, nothin'. :plain:
Atheist #2. Well, okay. That was fun.

:chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:crackup:

atheists.jpg