toldailytopic: Gay-marriage ban is ruled unconstitutional.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just because two people are emotionally and relationally stunted to the point of having a sexual dysfunction, doesn't mean that they can't love each other.

If we as a society don't recognize the nature of their relationships then they would have to take the emotional and psychological steps necessary to deal with their fears. Instead they project onto society. Don't you all get this? It is you all who have the problem not them. If you would just let them try to meet all the normal emotional psychological and relational needs that everyone has to meet through their sexual dysfunction then everything would be okay. Don't you get it? They are really normal and just like all of you.

Your issue is with God, not us.

organiccornflake

First..."If two men love eachother, why cant they get married?"

Second..."If a man and a 11 year old girl love eachother, why can't they get married?"

Third..."If two 12 year old boys love eachother, why can't they get married?"

Fourth..."If a man and a dog love eachother, why can't they get married?"

...Perversion is a gradual process.

Cracked

I'm not all that surprised either, VegasCowboy.

Truth is, even if the government of this country deems them married, God will not.

That's just it--how does the government get to dictate to the church what marriage is? It does not. Why then do you all fret so much?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Imposing your own opinions and marking those who differ from you as "vile" and "immoral" is what is the true hatred.

If you choose to engage in these vile acts that is your right but, to push your vile acts on society and expect it to be tagged normal, No.

Honestly I don't get why gay rights and abortion are such heavy issues in American politics, seems like everyone wants to control how everyone else lives and what they do with their own bodies. God gave you ONE body, he did not give you dominion over everyone else's. Sheesh...

Whats not to get, Normal Heterosexual people who actually procreate to keep the race from going extinct do not want their children exposed to your perversion whether it be Homosexuality, Transgender Bestiality, Pedophilia et al. We are teaching our children that these behaviors are not normal and don't want it to invade our freedom to oppose it. Nobody says you cannot engage in your perversion, what we are saying is keep it in your own bedroom, don't force it on society, and don't ever expect it to be considered normal because it is not.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Second..."If a man and a 11 year old girl love eachother, why can't they get married?"

...Perversion is a gradual process.

Such are the ways of Moral Relativism...

Iconoclast

Take it from an expert, it needs work.

Hardly....

You just need to understand that it is society that is wrong not the homos.

Their sexual inversion is not wrong or abnormal just a variant off the mean. And if you would just accept them then everything would be just fine.

If a homo isn't allowed to socially identify by the psyche that was created to cope with his/her psychological isolation (closet) then they are totally without a foundation from which view the world (orientation).

Thus they fight tooth and nail for this since it is their reality that they are defending and paranoid grandiose delusion is the heart of it.. Projection is their weapon and intimidation their battle tactic..

Get a clue..

They are as the bible describes them FILTHY DREAMERS..

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

They *should* be able to ...

An 11 year old is incapable of consent.

For the same reason they can't buy cancer sticks or alcohol ... they are underage.

Because "Grrr Arf" is not the equivalent of "Yes, I will marry you".

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
When black people wanted to be able to sit anywhere on the bus, the white people around them were just sure that it was the first sign of total social destruction. They were convinced that the next thing these blacks would want would be to be allowed to vote, and then to elect black people to public office! And to the white's way of thinking, this would spell the end of their 'way of life' as they'd always known it.

And they were right. Black people did demand more than just to sit wherever they wanted on the bus. They did demand the right to vote. And they did elect black people into public office. And they did put an end to life as it had been, before. But it turned out that the changes weren't so dower for white people after all, and they made life a lot better for a whole lot of other people who had been suffering, before. So it wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Homosexuals are already on the march. They already can go wherever they want to in our society, and they can already vote, and they have already elected many fellow homosexuals into public office, and life as it had been is already changing. Sorry, dude, but you're going to have to accept it. Just as the racists of decades past had to accept desegregation and the abolition of the 'Jim Crow' laws.

But just as before, the world is not going to fall apart. Although it will not be the same, either. But a lot of people who had been made to suffer in the past, will no longer have to suffer as they once did, and the people who were responsible for that suffering will not be significantly harmed by the changes. All our crying and whining and visions of doom will once again prove to be mostly internalized fear, as we're forced to accept the changes happening around us.

I'm not black, but I'm glad for all those changes that happened a few decades ago, because I don't want to be part of a white oppressor class/race. And I'm not gay, either, but I'll be glad when homosexuals finally have all the same rights as everyone else, for the same reason. I don't like to see other people suffer, and I especially don't want them to suffer for my sake. Especially when ending that suffering doesn't really hurt me, or anyone else.

There is no comparison between a choice about having or not having sex and a persons skin color. Ive seen many black people complain about gays trying to compare the 2. There is no comparison.

PureX

There is no comparison between a choice about having or not having sex and a persons skin color. Ive seen many black people complain about gays trying to compare the 2. There is no comparison.
Right, because prejudice doesn't count when you change victims. :freak:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That might be true if gay marriage was only *about* sex ... but why should anyone assume that is the case? The comparison has to do with the blacks being denied certain rights (like gays) over something they have no ability to change.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Right, because prejudice doesn't count when you change victims. :freak:
PureX, you're doing that thing where people throw around "prejudice" and/or "bigot" when it doesn't apply, because it sound good and scores you a free point with the brainless.

The right thing to do here is either show how everyone who denies homosexual marriage (or Angel4Truth, if you were referencing her specifically) have been prejudicial...or admit you didn't think it through before you said this. IMHO.

:doh:

Oh, also...almost forgot...

81921636.gif

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That might be true if gay marriage was only *about* sex ... but why should anyone assume that is the case? The comparison has to do with the blacks being denied certain rights (like gays) over something they have no ability to change.

There is a difference in a man being denied to marry a woman because of skin color - and a man not wanting to marry a woman, but wanting to marry another man.

There is nothing equal there to compare.

Tell me, are gays being told to sit at the back of the bus? Are they being denied the same access to medical care and housing and public services that are available to everyone else?

These issues are not the same no matter how badly people want to act like they are, and they actually trivialize racism. No one can change their skin color.

Sin choices though can be changed.

jeffblue101

According to your worldview, I,as a black man, had no choice but to be against the immoral institution of same sex "marriage", since my brain 'evolved' to be that way.

by the way, where do "rights" come from?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
According to your worldview, I,as a black man, had no choice but to be against the immoral institution of same sex "marriage", since my brain 'evolved' to be that way.

:chuckle: Good luck finding a post anywhere on this sight that would support me saying any such things. Nice try, but no cookie.

by the way, where do "rights" come from?

Mankind ... society ... our conscience. Feel free to prove me wrong. You can't.

jeffblue101

:chuckle: Good luck finding a post anywhere on this sight that would support me saying any such things. Nice try, but no cookie.
sorry, my mistake. So, you do not believe that evolution has played a role in determining our thought process? how did you come to the conclusion that homosexuals were born that way?

Mankind ... society ... our conscience. Feel free to prove me wrong. You can't.
\
vague.. vague.. and more vague.. sorry I cant 'prove' you wrong, Since you said nothing of meaning just vague institutions on what you believe.

Last edited:

Dena

It will never be accepted. It's sexual and deviant. Either provokes discomfort in your average person. And anyone who isn't already sexually deviant themselves will find sexual deviancy extremely difficult to tolerate. Most people simply can't tolerate it.

If homosexuals can accept this obvious truth, then they will be quickly emancipated. But their failure to do so, instead trying to muscle in on real marriage, will mean them being pitted against the vast majority of ordinary married couples who feel aggrieved at their own faithful relationship being demeaned. In this circumstance homosexuals will be forever generally opposed. All they have to do is to accept the position that their relationship is not a marriage but something else and the bulk of ordinary married couples will no longer feel threatened. Then they can get their rights established for what they should really be.

Society will break down badly and quickly if ordinary marriage is undermined. Society does not depend on homosexual relationships but it does depend greatly on ordinary marriages. These are facts, not opinions. Don't oppose facts otherwise it will be clear that you are the bigot.

I have to say you're both full of it.