toldailytopic: Been there, done that.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Farmville...been there done that, still like it. I never found a cause to argue about free gifts.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Helped a friend get through marriage infidelity...been there done that, still don't know why. Except that I know God hates divorce.

Last edited:

BabyChristian

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 28th, 2011 10:12 AM

toldailytopic: Been there, done that.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I like this topic of the day more than any I've seen you come up with. :banana::wave:

I'll think of something.............to add............maybe..........

Honestly believed that Santa Claus, The Easter bunny, The Tooth Fairy, and God were all real.

....been there, done that.

Oh snap! How did I know you'd come up with something like that? :cheers:

EDIT:

Studied at one of the top universities in the world.

...been there, done that.

Ain't been there, ain't done that but I'm lots smarter than you.

This one didn't surprise me at all either.

It's soooooooooooooo about you or didn't you notice that yet since you've been everywhere and done everything? Though I like O'Reilly, you and he have much in common.

Carried a very drunk Robert O'Reiley (Chancellor Gowron from Star Trek TNG & DS9) back to his hotel room.

....Been there, done that.

Was told to be quiet by René Auberjonois (Odo from Star Trek DS9) while myself and my friends were being a bit drunk and disorderly in a hotel the night before a Trekkie convention.

Got hit on by Voltaire (the singer/songwriter, not the philosopher or the whiner that posts here).

Had a room party hosted by myself and friends crashed by Bruce Campbell.

Dropping names now eh?

It's soooooooooooooo about you or didn't you notice that yet since you've been everywhere and done everything? Though I like O'Reilly, you and he have much in common.

Maybe I'll stop reading now since Persephone will tell him/her life's unique, glorious and strange experiences and think it's something to brag about.

BabyChristian

Okay I can't think of anything cool, other than watching the Outlaw Josie Wales being filmed in Northern AZ., Southern Utah when I was 20, 35 years ago.

Met Chief Dan George and others. (He's no longer living)

Okay, I'm name-dropping WITH a photo to boot.

picture.php

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Talked a gun out of someones hand...been there, done that. I never want to do that again.

Details? The stuff I am around often doesn't involve talking them out of it.

Was in a relationship with a stripper.

Is he as messed up as you?

Lately? I watched the crowd of 5000 or so angry Afghans in Mazar e sharif get moved down the street to the UN compound that isn't secured after the koran was burned (like its followers will get).

Hope to not do that again.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay I can't think of anything cool, other than watching the Outlaw Josie Wales being filmed in Northern AZ., Southern Utah when I was 20, 35 years ago.

Met Chief Dan George and others. (He's no longer living)

Okay, I'm name-dropping WITH a photo to boot.

picture.php

Cool!!!! :)

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Is he as messed up as you?

Actually said stripper was female. There's nearly no work for male strippers around where I live.

As far as who was more messed up, well here's a short run-down-

I don't do drugs, she had an addiction to cocaine.
I take care of myself pretty well, she made herself utterly dependent on whoever's bed she was in. She was also a bit of a gold digger. Oddly enough she made more than me at the time.
I, at the time, only had one college degree, she dropped out of high school.
I, at the time, had never been arrested nor had I done anything that should have resulted in such, she was on probation.
I have this thing for monogamy - I don't cheat on the person I am with, I'm still not sure how many people she cheated on me with.
I have another weird hangup - if I'm not in a relationship with someone, I don't have sex with them. So not the case with her.
I also have this thing for honesty, I don't think she understood the meaning of the word.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually said stripper was female.

:up:

It is a start.

There's nearly no work for male strippers around where I live.

:up:

I don't do drugs, she had an addiction to cocaine.
I take care of myself pretty well, she made herself utterly dependent on whoever's bed she was in. She was also a bit of a gold digger. Oddly enough she made more than me at the time.
I, at the time, only had one college degree, she dropped out of high school.
I, at the time, had never been arrested nor had I done anything that should have resulted in such, she was on probation.
I have this thing for monogamy - I don't cheat on the person I am with, I'm still not sure how many people she cheated on me with.
I have another weird hangup - if I'm not in a relationship with someone, I don't have sex with them. So not the case with her.
I also have this thing for honesty, I don't think she understood the meaning of the word.

Does she dress like a girl? That beats most of the stuff you posted. Not the bold part.

Last edited:

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Does she dress like a girl?
Why is this important? If she did, does that somehow make me more messed up? I haven't seen her in years, but she's probly in prison or in the grave at this point.

That beats most of the stuff you posted.
Yeah I can look back at my past and laugh. She was a lot of fun at first. The more of the real her that I saw, the less I was interested.

Not the bold part.
Are you advocating cheating? Adultery even? Dude she was a total slut.

I'm sorry I'm a decent human being and not a sex crazed drug addict.