TOL treasure hunt

WatchmanOnTheWall

WatchmanOnTheWall

Yes, but not as you understand it.

You could not have been more clear:

CORRECT! Congratulations Jacob you are the first person to correctly identify that the first week of collecting the Manna occurred on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month after leaving Egypt.

Q2: Now we know the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month were the days on which the Manna was first collected, on which day on the second month did God say the Sabbath was on? The answer is also found in Exodus 16 here:

You said; "The 22nd"

How is that not to be understood as the 22nd day of the second month?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You could not have been more clear:

CORRECT! Congratulations Jacob you are the first person to correctly identify that the first week of collecting the Manna occurred on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month after leaving Egypt.

Q2: Now we know the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month were the days on which the Manna was first collected, on which day on the second month did God say the Sabbath was on? The answer is also found in Exodus 16 here:

You said; "The 22nd"

How is that not to be understood as the 22nd day of the second month?
Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

I know that much.

But answering the 22nd of the second month would have been incorrect. Because then I would have been answering beyond the question that you asked.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

I know that much.

But answering the 22nd of the second month would have been incorrect. Because then I would have been answering beyond the question that you asked.

So are you changing your mind? If so then tell me Jacob, as you were the first person to correctly identify that the first week of collecting the Manna occurred on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month after leaving Egypt, then on which day in the second month did God say the Sabbath was on? The answer is also found in Exodus 16 here in the OP:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?129091-TOL-treasure-hunt&p=5202584&viewfull=1#post5202584

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So are you changing your mind? If so then tell me Jacob, as you were the first person to correctly identify that the first week of collecting the Manna occurred on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month after leaving Egypt, then on which day in the second month did God say the Sabbath was on? The answer is also found in Exodus 16 here in the OP:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?129091-TOL-treasure-hunt&p=5202584&viewfull=1#post5202584
When you say the Sabbath the question is if you are speaking of a Sabbath and a Rosh Chodesh. I do not know if you want to speak of more than one Sabbath. Does this make sense to you?

WatchmanOnTheWall

When you say the Sabbath the question is if you are speaking of a Sabbath and a Rosh Chodesh. I do not know if you want to speak of more than one Sabbath. Does this make sense to you?

Rosh Chodesh is the new moon day when everyone rested. A Sabbath happens after 6 days of work, you correctly identify that the first week of collecting the Manna occurred on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month after leaving Egypt. The question is when was the Sabbath in that second month? The answer is found in Exodus 16 shown here in the OP:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5202584

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Rosh Chodesh is the new moon day when everyone rested. A Sabbath happens after 6 days of work, you correctly identify that the first week of collecting the Manna occurred on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month after leaving Egypt. The question is when was the Sabbath in that second month? The answer is found in Exodus 16 shown here in the OP:

That is what I am telling you, namely the part that you are asking about when the Sabbath was that month, which is a wrong question because there was more than one.

Shabbat Shalom.

I have it from Israel that no one should be posting (using the internet or your computer?) on Shabbat. I am a Citizen of The United States of America and a Proselyte of Israel, of Israel, I belong to Israel, an Israelite.

Soon it will be the Sabbath here. You are to our East.

WatchmanOnTheWall

That is what I am telling you, namely the part that you are asking about when the Sabbath was that month, which is a wrong question because there was more than one.

Shabbat Shalom.

I have it from Israel that no one should be posting (using the internet or your computer?) on Shabbat. I am a Citizen of The United States of America and a Proselyte of Israel, of Israel, I belong to Israel, an Israelite.

Soon it will be the Sabbath here. You are to our East.

Actually the question is: In Exodus 16 which day did God say there would be a Sabbath and this was just one day. You have correctly identify that the first week of collecting the Manna occurred on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month after leaving Egypt. Exodus 16 is shown here in the OP:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Actually the question is: In Exodus 16 which day did God say there would be a Sabbath and this was just one day. You have correctly identify that the first week of collecting the Manna occurred on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month after leaving Egypt. Exodus 16 is shown here in the OP:

Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).

Are you asking about the 22nd or the Seventh Day of the Week? You can also say the twenty-second.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).

Are you asking about the 22nd or the Seventh Day of the Week? You can also say the twenty-second.

In Exodus 16 you have correctly identify that the first week of collecting the Manna occurred on the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st of the second month after leaving Egypt. I just wanted to know which day you now think God said would be a Sabbath. Exodus 16 is shown here in the OP:

Thanks Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, Ziv 8. It is Yom, Day.

I am not changing what I am saying, or rather what I have said. I am simply wondering if from creation there was a Sabbath before this one.

So you're going to stick with your first answer; the 22nd day in month 2 after leaving Egypt was a Sabbath?

And BTW yes there had always been Sabbaths from Creation although they were only first called Sabbaths here in Exodus 16. Before then it was just known as 'God's Holy day of rest' as far as the bible tells us but the name Sabbath has to do with the verb shabat meaning to cease or to rest.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So you're going to stick with your first answer; the 22nd day in month 2 after leaving Egypt was a Sabbath?

And BTW yes there had always been Sabbaths from Creation although they were only first called Sabbaths here in Exodus 16. Before then it was just known as 'God's Holy day of rest' as far as the bible tells us but the name Sabbath has to do with the verb shabat meaning to cease or to rest.

There was a Sabbath then, yes. I do not know what you are talking about.